Bent my rim...

• Discuss Bent my rim... in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; I need a new rim for my back tire, it was destroyed. I might as well change out both the front and back rims because I was planing to anyway. Can... ...
L

leggomyeggow

Bent my rim... post #1
I need a new rim for my back tire, it was destroyed. I might as well change out both the front and back rims because I was planing to anyway. Can anyone recomend some good rims or tires? Should I change out the hub also? Thanks +rep to all who make a usfull post.

BMXM0NSTER

BMXM0NSTER

Bent my rim... post #2
whole wheels or r u going to build a custom wheel???

E RaK

E RaK

Bent my rim... post #3
I would give those animal lm rims a try...they look pretty good.
otherwise go for some Primo Balance 7005-those are solid rims

for good tires go for odyssey aitken in regular p-lyte or folding, whichever you want

if you decide to go for hubs (which you dont need but can go for anyway) you cant go wrong with profile or madera hubs

L

leggomyeggow

Bent my rim... post #5
I would give those animal lm rims a try...they look pretty good.
otherwise go for some Primo Balance 7005-those are solid rims

for good tires go for odyssey aitken in regular p-lyte or folding, whichever you want

if you decide to go for hubs (which you dont need but can go for anyway) you cant go wrong with profile or madera hubs
thanks that helps +rep

BMXM0NSTER

BMXM0NSTER

Bent my rim... post #6
i would go for the oddesey hazzard lite and the fly bikes rim the 20x1.75 one

hunt3r

hunt3r

Bent my rim... post #7
odyssey 7ka
tires - rear; FIT folding faf-k , front; ruben folding

or KHE park street dirt

J

jakebmx4life

Bent my rim... post #8
i reccommend hazard lites and aminal asm tyres

OutlawsMC

OutlawsMC

Bent my rim... post #9
good rims fly front rim it can be used for the back as well or u can use odyssey hazard lite rims as for tires i reccomend 2.25 front 2.20 in the rear

New Topics