Bent Haro 1pc cranks

• Discuss Bent Haro 1pc cranks in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; they came with my bike ... look how bent they are.... I have DK Chop Stix now... ...
  • Tags bike cranks
X

XIII

Bent Haro 1pc cranks post #1
they came with my bike ... look how bent they are.... I have DK Chop Stix now

RuLe

RuLe

Bent Haro 1pc cranks post #2
everyone bends 1 piece cranks they all suck

O

oibmxpunx

Bent Haro 1pc cranks post #3
ive never bent 1 piece cranks its cazy im 145lbs so its not like im skinny i use to alway ride 1piece just becuz they are cheepmy last 2 bike ive had 3 piece tho

F

federal_rider12

Bent Haro 1pc cranks post #4
ive bent like 4 or so 1 pieces and when i go back to my friends house ill take a picture of one of the cranks i bent, if he still has them, if you want to see a really bent 1 piece, the one we left on a bike is just as bent as that one and we still ride it we stopped riding them when when they get like 1in or so off center, pedal boss to center of crank

wtpbmx

wtpbmx

Bent Haro 1pc cranks post #5
i ride with a high quality onepiececrank and sealed bearings and if you learn to land good you don't need a 3pc crank a opc is lighter bytheway

F

federal_rider12

Bent Haro 1pc cranks post #6
a 1 piece is slightly lighter then some 3 pieces but there are some 3 pieces lighter then 1 pieces

X

XIII

Bent Haro 1pc cranks post #7
I dunno how heavy the 1 pc is but the Chop Stix are around 42 oz.

I am 160 lbs.

I

infantry43RIDER

Bent Haro 1pc cranks post #8
RuLe said:
yea uh dude i haven't ever bent one peice cranks...
the odyssey ones don't actually suck...

RuLe

RuLe

Bent Haro 1pc cranks post #9
i bent all 1 piece and 2 piece cranks and they all bend and hit my frame and shit

R

rocket

Bent Haro 1pc cranks post #10
RuLe said:
ive bent at least 8 or 9 sets. no joke. GT, Haro, Hutch, Torker, Redline, Profile, Oddyessy and a few no-name brands. i started riding when there were no 3pc cranks.

RuLe

RuLe

Bent Haro 1pc cranks post #11
yea broke Mongoose 1 piece, GT 1 piece, 2 Haro 1 piece, redline 1 piece and gary fisher bike has 1 piece and bent those

F

federal_rider12

Bent Haro 1pc cranks post #12
XIII said:
I dunno how heavy the 1 pc is but the Chop Stix are around 42 oz.

I am 160 lbs.
rnc crank is 38oz 1 piece cranks range from 35oz-50oz depending on how thick the cranks are and the light ones tend to break and bend way easier then the heavy ones. my friend, who sucks at ridng, jumped off a 6in curb and bent a 1 piece

I

infantry43RIDER

Bent Haro 1pc cranks post #13
icerocket said:
RuLe said:
ive bent at least 8 or 9 sets. no joke. GT, Haro, Hutch, Torker, Redline, Profile, Oddyessy and a few no-name brands. i started riding when there were no 3pc cranks.
thats sad...and i thought i wasn't the least bit smooth.

F

federal_rider12

Bent Haro 1pc cranks post #14
im not smooth one bit at all either, and i wish i was smooth so i didnt have to buy so many parts because of bending and breaking especially pedals! i think my next set of pedals will be riff raff if not those then Cielencki

S

sandmriderbmx

Bent Haro 1pc cranks post #15
i had a haro one piece exactly like that for a year and still riding it without any problems, my new bike has a 3 piece though

R

rocket

Bent Haro 1pc cranks post #16
infantry43RIDER said:
icerocket said:
RuLe said:
thats sad...and i thought i wasn't the least bit smooth.
actually bending 1pc cranks has nothing to do with smoothness. they suck and are way weaker compared to 3pc. thats why every 1pc crank ive ever rode is no longer made. some lasted me a long time while others bent from half ass hard landings. i also rode nothing but HUGE trails. so i wouldnt say its "sad" its acutally good because if it wasnt for riders bending them, 3pc wouldnt have been made when they were and they would have cost twice as much as they are now. did you know Matt Hoffman bent nearly somewhere around 100 1pc cranks?

I

infantry43RIDER

Bent Haro 1pc cranks post #17
well thats cute of him.
but three piece would have come out no matter what.

R

rocket

Bent Haro 1pc cranks post #18
infantry43RIDER said:
well thats cute of him.
but three piece would have come out no matter what.
...first it was "sad" now its "cute". make up your mind man, theres nothing cute about it. i wasnt bashing you, i just stated some facts about 1pc cranks...i rode them and had to live with them...id like to see Hoffmans reaction if you said that to him. ultra disrespect! how do you even come off saying that? do you even know that you ride 3pc cranks partly due to Hoffman?
"3pc cranks would have come out no matter what"...but if you read what i said. "3pc wouldnt have been made when they were"... then you would have realized what i said.
please explain you judgemental statements if your gonna bash something youve never went through.

I

infantry43RIDER

Bent Haro 1pc cranks post #19
it can be sad and cute man...get with it.

R

rocket

Bent Haro 1pc cranks post #20
infantry43RIDER said:
it can be sad and cute man...get with it.
ok now you just dont make any sense. :roll: i have been with it, unlike you. :lol:

New Topics