Bent bars

• Discuss Bent bars in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; I have some haro slim bars and while i was grinding 2day i bent my right handle about 5 degrees down I have now come to the unchangeable therory... ...
P

Pyro insaine

Bent bars post #1
I have some haro slim bars and while i was grinding 2day i bent my right handle about 5 degrees down

I have now come to the unchangeable therory that
HARO SUCKS BALLS

RuLe

RuLe

Bent bars post #2
haro isnt the best but not isnt the worst. of course everything is gonna bend unless u pay alot of money for the best products

I

infantry43RIDER

Bent bars post #3
hmm...you don't necessarily need to spend the huge cash on stuff just for it to last longer...yes you do get what you pay for in most cases...BUT many MANY companies are just charging for the labor and the label...and so they can raise the price for that and say oo we have a good expensive product that might be shit.

but i have never heard of the haro slims bending before dude...so yea...i actually liked those bars...its a good haro part.

and like rule said haro is not the greatest but not the worse...its just they got little kids making them bikes for you.

New Topics