being a pro rider

• Discuss being a pro rider in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; who here is a pro rider and wot made u go pro and wot do i have to do to become pro? 8O ...
  • Tags bike bikes
E

Element Biker Dude

being a pro rider post #1
who here is a pro rider and wot made u go pro and wot do i have to do
to become pro? 8O

J

jens89

being a pro rider post #2
I dont think there are any pro riders on this forum..

G

being a pro rider post #3
you need to spell "what" right to be a pro

E

evanc

being a pro rider post #4
And 'you'.

I

infantry43RIDER

being a pro rider post #5
i get the hookup from a local clothing company and Emery's bike shop...but im not pro and don't plan to be so yea.

S

StandardOX

being a pro rider post #6
Me and a few freinds are trying to start a small company. Anarchy bikes. When we have products completed, which should be in like one more month, we're gonna issue them to the public. Some who are really good, and uses our products will be on our team. I don't know how far this idea will go yet, so I'm not completely sure on anything yet.

T

Trimix

being a pro rider post #7
StandardOX said:
Me and a few freinds are trying to start a small company. Anarchy bikes. When we have products completed, which should be in like one more month, we're gonna issue them to the public. Some who are really good, and uses our products will be on our team. I don't know how far this idea will go yet, so I'm not completely sure on anything yet.
Starting your own business IS always and WILL always be a great idea, whether you succeed or not depends on your plan. If you want to make it work, get one.

New Topics