beef with Haro?

• Discuss beef with Haro? in the Beginners / New to BMX forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Why does every one have beef with Haro? shure there cheep but shouldn't you ride a bike that feels good and you can cuntrol? is there more to hating... ...
  • Tags bike bikes haro bike mirra bikes
W

William

beef with Haro? post #1
Why does every one have beef with Haro? shure there cheep but shouldn't you ride a bike that feels good and you can cuntrol?
is there more to hating haro then just hating the cumpanie because it is not run by bikers? or are the cumponents crap?

D

deviousdevil

beef with Haro? post #2
I ride a backtrailx1 haro, i just bought it yesterday, my firends are fine with haro's i think (they all ride macneils) but they have more beef with my bike cause its yellow :S. Haros are pretty good for the cheap price in which i payed.

RuLe

RuLe

beef with Haro? post #3
if i had money i would buy a standard or fit series bike but i mean i love haro for the price and im not to heavy and i dont no i rode them for 3 years and they are great

T

Trimix

beef with Haro? post #4
I ride a FIT now, but rode a Haro when I started. I have no beef with them, it held up well, maybe a little heavy.....but a good bike nonetheless.

W

William

beef with Haro? post #5
What do you all think of the Haro Freestyle bikes like the Haro F4, or the F3, or possible even the Haro Mirra 540, or 360? Are they any good? There in my price range but I don't now if they will last. I’ve wrecked 4 mountain bikes (1 Khs, 1 Norco, 1 Supercycle, and 1 custom) bike since last June, and I don’t want a bike I have to rebuild every time I want to ride. So what I’m asking is are they durable for park riding, and getting air?

S

sandmriderbmx

beef with Haro? post #6
ive ridden every haro bike and the only one i like is the revo(thts the one i have) the NEW mirra pro looks good though

W

William

beef with Haro? post #7
hey deviousdevil, your from hamilton canada right? how much did you pay?
does any one from canada now the price of a Haro backtrail x2/x1, or the price of a Haro F3, or F4?

M

Mattarchy

beef with Haro? post #8
Most people around here have a problem with Haro because all the big shot bmxers (Dave Mirra, Ryan Nyquist) ride for them. It's a 'we hate it cause it's mainstream' thing.

I don''t have a beef with them, i don't care.

S

sandmriderbmx

beef with Haro? post #9
i like haro but most of there bikes are too heavy for me, i like my bhikes as light as i can get em without having them break on a bunnyhop, lol

RuLe

RuLe

beef with Haro? post #10
old haros used to heavy mofo's

the new haros this year are light like the backtrail is 30.5 pounds i think and the nyquist pro is 30.2.

the haro heavy bikes are the mirra bikes. they are strong but heavy

I

infantry43RIDER

beef with Haro? post #11
yea dudes he is right.
everyone always complains about the haros being so heavy...well they did listen...like i have said before...the new model haros are not heavy at all...they are actually very light.

S

sandmriderbmx

beef with Haro? post #12
the new ones look good i think im gonna buy 1

M

Mr_Shrapnel

beef with Haro? post #13
its not really, that they make bad or heavy products, its due to the fact that they are total commercial sell outs, they were like, one of the first rider owned products, that were in it to give the riders what they wanted and cut all the crap. now they are just a commercial entity that just so happens to have bob haros name on the downtube. if you dont understand, then you probably never will. it does not bother some people, but it wizzes me off.

F

federal_rider12

beef with Haro? post #14
well haro use to be good back in the day but now they are crap and sell outs, so i hate them. i wont touch a haro.

I

infantry43RIDER

beef with Haro? post #15
the only real reason that i don't touch a haro is just because i think there are much better out there...i guess it comes down to personal preference...because i am sure haro makes decent parts and stuff...but i just want to support other companies...not so big ones.

E

EPMD

beef with Haro? post #16
William said:
hey deviousdevil, your from hamilton canada right? how much did you pay?
does any one from canada now the price of a Haro backtrail x2/x1, or the price of a Haro F3, or F4?
My friend bought a Mirra 540 near Toronto for like 600 canadian, i think it was that much but im not 100% sure

i have tried his bike and its alright but if i had a choice to get it i wouldn't.. but thats my oppinion

New Topics