bb and crank question

• Discuss bb and crank question in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; what spanish bb cranks should i get? btw is spanish same thing as mid bb? ...
C

coldn00b

bb and crank question post #1
what spanish bb cranks should i get? btw is spanish same thing as mid bb?

L

livin2sk805

bb and crank question post #2
spanish is not that same as mid. I belive its that spanish is smaller. I would go with primo hollowbites or wombolts if you got the extra cash

sixdegrees

sixdegrees

bb and crank question post #3
Remember Cranks and BB are not connected.... choose your cranks and then you BB.

:)

Mathias

Mathias

bb and crank question post #4
I would get Profile's. Just because I know that they won't fail you. They also have a lifetime warrenty. Then just order any spanish bb kit.

ridecleveland

ridecleveland

bb and crank question post #5
I would get Profile's. Just because I know that they won't fail you. They also have a lifetime warrenty. Then just order any spanish bb kit.
No they have a lifetime limited warranty. Only to the orignal purcheser.

Mathias

Mathias

bb and crank question post #6
Well I assumed that he was buying the cranks new, so he would be the orignal purcheser.

C

coldn00b

bb and crank question post #7
so you'r saying i can buy any cranks... and it will fit to spanish bb? cause on a website it doesn't really say about the crank that its for spanish or etc ..

sixdegrees

sixdegrees

bb and crank question post #8
And limited to manufacturing defects that cause them to fail.... if so feck em cos you been ginding on them lost don't expect a new set.

:)

S

Spike702

bb and crank question post #9
so you'r saying i can buy any cranks... and it will fit to spanish bb? cause on a website it doesn't really say about the crank that its for spanish or etc ..
yes just about every new crankset out on the market will work with a spanish bb, unless if its an unealed crankset, but yeah i would either go with a set of profiles or a set of primo powerbites or hollowbites

Minitrix

Minitrix

bb and crank question post #10
One thing to remember is that all bottom brackets have two sizes after American, European, Spanish and Mid. The two sizes are 19mm and 22mm.

The reason for this is because some spindles are 19mm in diameter, and others are 22mm. Just remember to get the right size for your cranks.

New Topics