BaySixty6 26/09/08

• Discuss BaySixty6 26/09/08 in the Events & Rider Hookup! forum in area BMX-Forum Community; To all you London riders, me and a mate are going to BaySixty6 for a day session. It's 11-4 and it is EMPTY at that time during the day. It's... ...
Fey

Fey

BaySixty6 26/09/08 post #1
To all you London riders, me and a mate are going to BaySixty6 for a day session.
It's 11-4 and it is EMPTY at that time during the day. It's unbelievable. The times i've been there during the day and the week there have been like...4/5 other people? THAT'S how empty it is.

So, you up for it?

baadmofo

baadmofo

BaySixty6 26/09/08 post #2
Fey = Ghey

PY

PY

BaySixty6 26/09/08 post #3
^you = a moron.

I think it's because it costs so much to get in, also there's so much street around London it's not even worth it.

RossKnight

RossKnight

BaySixty6 26/09/08 post #4
hmm i may be downn

Edit: ^ scrap that, i've got some wedding i think

swiftmover

swiftmover

BaySixty6 26/09/08 post #5
Ross since when do you have a bmx? lol

Biggles

Biggles

BaySixty6 26/09/08 post #6
Yeah i think considering the price, it's much more fun riding all the street London.

baadmofo

baadmofo

BaySixty6 26/09/08 post #7
^you = a moron.

I think it's because it costs so much to get in, also there's so much street around London it's not even worth it.
what coz im new on the forum your gona play me for a mug. jus havin a lil joke wiv my mate keep your big hooter out of it mate big headed c*nt

RossKnight

RossKnight

BaySixty6 26/09/08 post #8
what coz im new on the forum your gona play me for a mug. jus havin a lil joke wiv my mate keep your big hooter out of it mate big headed c*nt
stfu mann, like you said your new, so dont insult others (PY) he is a respected membeer, by most

you fail

baadmofo

baadmofo

BaySixty6 26/09/08 post #9
i was havin a laugh wit my mate and he put his big nose in sarky bugger wit nuttin else to do

RossKnight

RossKnight

BaySixty6 26/09/08 post #10
im sure he has better things to do, and plus, once py had said it, you coulda just said you were jokin?

now end

baadmofo

baadmofo

BaySixty6 26/09/08 post #11
ahah there always one dude on forums where everyone licks their ass. anyways im down thursday and friday wel do some talkin then f*ckin cream team

RossKnight

RossKnight

BaySixty6 26/09/08 post #12
im not licking no-ones ass, just don't particularly like your attitude.

Fey

Fey

BaySixty6 26/09/08 post #13
And I thought the two pages were of people who were like...
"Yeah man! Let's go Bay66!"
How wrong I was :(

Yeah, there's a lot of street. But at BaySixty6 there are so many restrictions when you ride, it's hard to get a good session in. Street you can ride anytime. If you come Bay, we can always go street after?

New Topics