Barspinning

C

Colorblinded

Barspinning post #1
I searched for it so don't tell me to do that, now that I said that, can someone tell me how to do it? Everyone says it is so easy....well how do you do it?

H

HaRdCoReStrEEtZ

Barspinning post #2
easy tricks like that can't realy be told to u, u just gotta experment with it and watch people do it, just practice.

O

oibmxpunx

Barspinning post #3
throw ur bars around and then cech them be for u land

B

Bigboomer

Barspinning post #4
http://www.bmxtrix.com/ has tips and helpers for a lot of tricks, check them out for more help on a barspin.

Basically (for flatland barspin) you just lean back, grip your seat with your knee / thigh, and with either your right or left (i go with strong arm) hand spin the bars and catch em.

I

infantry43RIDER

Barspinning post #5
just practice.

H

hartattack_199

Barspinning post #6
one word that helps me do tricks ---- "commit"

C

Colorblinded

Barspinning post #7
Yea, Commitment is very good to have, and I just keep falling down when i go to let go, any suggestions or just practice some more? heh

F

FOL

Barspinning post #8
I know 2 types of barspinning.
1) The one described at bmxtrix (see the link above)
2) stand on your rear/back pegs with both feet. Make some speed (whatever you like, I wouldn't go too fast...) Grab the front of your seat with your right hand (this is how I do it, you can try the other hand if you want). Lean back a little and twist your bar 180/360/540/... etc... I can do a 360 with this method and not (yet) with the technique from barspinning explained on bmxtrix.

E

evanc

Barspinning post #9
Standing on the back pegs to spin that shit is lame. Just lift up, and spin. You don't even have to pinch.

F

FOL

Barspinning post #10
evanc said:
Standing on the back pegs to spin that shit is lame. Just lift up, and spin. You don't even have to pinch.
well a barspin is a barspin, there are a tousand ways to do it. I just described another method to do a barspin.... simple asd that :p you don't need to do it if you don't like it.

C

Colorblinded

Barspinning post #11
That is some lame shit, I have tryed it before, although I can't do it like that now without my back left peg, but I could do like 1080 spins like that... very dumb

E

evanc

Barspinning post #12
FOL said:
evanc said:
well a barspin is a barspin, there are a tousand ways to do it. I just described another method to do a barspin.... simple asd that :p you don't need to do it if you don't like it.
Let's see you barspin a boxjump like that. Pussy.

F

FOL

Barspinning post #13
shush maggot, I explain different methods to do a barspin. HE can freely choose which one he uses. I don't give a shit which one, and I certainly don't give a shit which version you prefer. and as he didn't specify it was for street or fltland or whatever. I just gave him the techniques I know off.

T

Twinkie

Barspinning post #14
barspins arnet easy tricks, wen u do it off a boxjump. that bu,llshit with the pegs is faggat crap. r u faggat? i tihkn so

C

Colorblinded

Barspinning post #15
so true so true

F

FOL

Barspinning post #16
Twinkie said:
barspins arnet easy tricks, wen u do it off a boxjump. that bu,llshit with the pegs is faggat crap. r u faggat? i tihkn so
y00 talking to me?

I

infantry43RIDER

Barspinning post #17
you*

and twinkie barspins are quite easy man...they just take patience.

New Topics