Barspin, x-up, stuff like that.

B

bak3r

Barspin, x-up, stuff like that. post #1
I've just outdone myself whith learning a bunnyhop at about 1ft. :D Now, i wanna try doing stuff like x-up or barspin, but my bar i too big :( . when i spin my bar, it hits my leg. Any advice?

D

Darkmana

Barspin, x-up, stuff like that. post #2
Push the front end forward, pinch the seat with your knees and throw them round. If that still don`t work, cut some width off your bars. If all else fails, cut some off your knees too ;)

DM

C

crm829

Barspin, x-up, stuff like that. post #3
move your legs outta the way.

I

infantry43RIDER

Barspin, x-up, stuff like that. post #4
yea dude you should have no problem barspinning if you just get your legs back out of the way of the bars...unless your bars are monsterous.

B

Blood Puddle

Barspin, x-up, stuff like that. post #5
your seat might be adjusted too high as well, but if all else fails... break out the hacksaw!

M

MONGOOSE_MENACE_UK

Barspin, x-up, stuff like that. post #6
no leave the hacksaw and use a 22mm pipecutter this will snip the bars easy, and you will be left with straight cutting lines and small bars for easy barspins. dont use a hacksaw, if you can help it.

I

infantry43RIDER

Barspin, x-up, stuff like that. post #7
for the people that are cutting their bars down i strongly suggest NOT to cut them into some mini pipes.

F

flaky

Barspin, x-up, stuff like that. post #8
u could spinn as hell and slash of your legs :) thats how u do it :p :p

I

infantry43RIDER

Barspin, x-up, stuff like that. post #9
*bang*

T

Trimix

Barspin, x-up, stuff like that. post #10
infantry43RIDER said:
for the people that are cutting their bars down i strongly suggest NOT to cut them into some mini pipes.
Yea, try cutting them down to where you hands are about 10" apart, and get ready for a wild ride! For me, the more narrow the bars the squiirrelier (if that's even a word)

I

infantry43RIDER

Barspin, x-up, stuff like that. post #11
if your bars are narrow as hell you will have zero front end control.

T

Trimix

Barspin, x-up, stuff like that. post #12
I saw on the other thread, evanc said something about 23 - 23.5 being optimal. I went and measured my current bar width....had no idea really....they're 23.5" from bar end to bar end. How lucky is that?

I

infantry43RIDER

Barspin, x-up, stuff like that. post #13
nice man...yea 23" is a good size for me...that what i am running right now...last time i had a 22.5"

S

sentaafEQpovar

Barspin, x-up, stuff like that. post #14
MONGOOSE_MENACE_UK said:
no leave the hacksaw and use a 22mm pipecutter
oh yes, let me dive right into my moms pantrey and pull some out, and if they arent there, i can walk 3 houses down to my local... um... that one big store that sells lots of tools and shit, bigass warehouse, um i forget

X

|x|D|x|

Barspin, x-up, stuff like that. post #15
my bars are 22 inches wide, and my hands are 12 inches apart :p and barspins are easy, just pinch the seat, pull a bit, just a bit, and flip those bars, and whoala! (is that how u spell it?) barspin :)

PS, just make usre that u pinch the seat with your knees, not shins or abouve the knees, then ull be able to do them

S

sentaafEQpovar

Barspin, x-up, stuff like that. post #16
anyone can do barspins, i know i could do them like nothing, only problem is fear of doing it in air, i cant make my body do it even though i know i have more than enough skill to do it

X

|x|D|x|

Barspin, x-up, stuff like that. post #17
SERIOUSLY, when iw as learning no handers, i wal goin in the air and like thinking, "let go you faggot!!!" then slap myself if i dont do it, and finally when i did it, i was so happy :-D

S

sentaafEQpovar

Barspin, x-up, stuff like that. post #18
hahahaha, back when i was able to do em, i learned by like touchign the inside of the handlebars, then touching my somach, then my chest, then my head, than eventually i just through my hands up and it was l33t

i remember whenever i was gonna hit a scary jump i always sung that one mary jay blidge baglady song

V

Vic_Vega

Barspin, x-up, stuff like that. post #19
Mary J. Blige? WTF?

I

infantry43RIDER

Barspin, x-up, stuff like that. post #20
i hung myself yesterday.

New Topics