Bargain Of The Day!!

• Discuss Bargain Of The Day!! in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Just picked up a Specialized Vegas, brand new for £150!! :P ($250 for our American friends) Now thats cheap...as far as I know. Have to wait for... ...
M

Miguel Sanchez

Bargain Of The Day!! post #1
Just picked up a Specialized Vegas, brand new for £150!! :p ($250 for our American friends) Now thats cheap...as far as I know. Have to wait for delivery now, bummer.

E

EasternBMX

Bargain Of The Day!! post #2
wonderful

have fun

V

Vic_Vega

Bargain Of The Day!! post #3
Sweet, man.

E

evanc

Bargain Of The Day!! post #4
Yes, that bike is cheap. Oh, and it's not very expensive, either.

T

Trimix

Bargain Of The Day!! post #5
Miguel Sanchez said:
Just picked up a Specialized Vegas, brand new for £150!! :p ($250 for our American friends) Now thats cheap...as far as I know. Have to wait for delivery now, bummer.
Not bad at all......for an 'old' man.......Bwahahaha

M

Miguel Sanchez

Bargain Of The Day!! post #6
yeah, good job it was cheap otherwise it would use up all my weekly pension :D Hope it has a handy rack to attach my walking frame.

T

Trimix

Bargain Of The Day!! post #7
Rack, walking frame......what do you mean?

A

ashton

Bargain Of The Day!! post #8
someone said that he was old he was being sarcastic and that he needs a walking frame to walk

M

Miguel Sanchez

Bargain Of The Day!! post #9
ashton said:
someone said that he was old he was being sarcastic and that he needs a walking frame to walk
Exactly. :D

T

Trimix

Bargain Of The Day!! post #10
Oh .......a "walker"....(dialect issues) make sure you have those little tennis balls on the front legs! HAHAHAHAHA

Why not just go ahead and spring for one of those "trikes", with the big fat soft seat? Man.........a superman seat grab would look awesome on one of those.

[not]

M

Miguel Sanchez

Bargain Of The Day!! post #11
I do love the differences in UK English & USA English :D I got some wierd looks when I lasted visited the US, I said to the people I was staying with I was going out to smoke a fag, they looked at me rather strangely, until I explained the fag over here means cigarette, they thought I was going shoot some *** guy.

T

Trimix

Bargain Of The Day!! post #12
HAHAHA "smoke a fag"....I have heard that for years and knew what it meant, but never thought of it in terms of a 'killing'. *bang* I have several good friends that are Brits.....I learned Bullocks, (and the multiple meanings/uses), 'take the piss out of'......let's see what else.....oh...'Gobsmacked', love that one.....and "knackered"......Brits have all the fun!

M

Miguel Sanchez

Bargain Of The Day!! post #13
Yeah, bollocks is a great word, I use it all the time. Pissed is funny cos over here it means drunk. Pants is another one, when my American friends tell me they have new pants I have to think twice.

T

Trimix

Bargain Of The Day!! post #14
Cheers!

New Topics