balls?

• Discuss balls? in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; anyone ever bruised there balls? i fell in the bowl the other day and mine are bruised!!:eek: just wondering if anyone ever had the same thing happen... ...
bmxburt

bmxburt

balls? post #1
anyone ever bruised there balls? i fell in the bowl the other day and mine are bruised!!:eek: just wondering if anyone ever had the same thing happen? lol hope i dont frak anyone out with this

SnK

SnK

balls? post #2
Well i've landed on my top tube before.. That hurt.

J

Jamie

balls? post #3
i've stemed my penis before, that hurt, but never my baws!

bmxburt

bmxburt

balls? post #4
my nuts are pretty much purple/blue:eek: i aint in any pain really, i too fell on my top tube as i fell in the bowl lol, tht hurt:hihi:

J

Jamie

balls? post #5
if they are realy bruised you might want to get them checked out, you may need your sperm in the future!

mack_turtle

mack_turtle

balls? post #6
i only ride in close-fitting boxer-briefs to keep my junk from janglin around. it reduces my chances of getting hurt that way.

Jake Eats Cake

Jake Eats Cake

balls? post #7
balls + top tube = tears

Jak94

Jak94

balls? post #8
No kids for you mister !

bmxburt

bmxburt

balls? post #9
i still think they are working8)

ruzakruzak

ruzakruzak

balls? post #11
i only ride in close-fitting boxer-briefs to keep my junk from janglin around. it reduces my chances of getting hurt that way.
Soooo true ! 8)

eastpak

eastpak

balls? post #12
could wear a cricket box?
when i was in primary school this retard kicked me in the balls and bruised em real bad :(
i went skitz on him haha

Stephen G

Stephen G

balls? post #13
I landed on the end of a rail once (right on the corner/end bit) and my sack went a funny colour for a few days, and I couldn't sit on my seat for 2 weeks, but the boys somehow managed to just miss it, by such a fine margine.
I fell quite some way.

E

ellb123

balls? post #14
haha nice pic

joanz

joanz

balls? post #15
hahah eww na...but my freind split his balls open...he was doin an impossibe and he landed on the end of the board!ouch!

bmxburt

bmxburt

balls? post #16
^^ :eek:dude:eek: he ok?

Valvecap

Valvecap

balls? post #17
Well, my balls got caught between the seatstays when I was airing in the vert and landed flat :p

New Topics