Bad Day

• Discuss Bad Day in the Park and Vert forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Oh Dear, I was at the park today and found I am totally crap at them moment. I thought I would've still been able to do a lot of the tricks I learnt... ...
R

Robf781

Bad Day post #1
Oh Dear, I was at the park today and found I am totally crap at them moment. I thought I would've still been able to do a lot of the tricks I learnt years ago but I was nowhere near.

In fact the first thing I did on arrival was to try and drop in the quarter and go straight over the bars, good start. The locals must've thought I was weird, I just couldn't get my bottle. Didn't have a go at the box jump (kept bottling it) and only had a few go's on the quarter but only going straight up and 180 to come back down, didn't even get any proper air. Ended up practising 180's on the flat space and watching lads 10 years younger then me ripping the park. Felt a bit of a fool to be honest.

I'm going to go back, hopefully when it's quieter and just have a practice on my own. I need to just hit that box full bore and then I can't bottle at the last minute.

sthumack

sthumack

Bad Day post #2
happens to the best of us, keep grindin down on yourself and pushing yourself to try it again. you'll find your click

M

monkeyonabike

Bad Day post #3
everyone has a crap day sometimes. its good though coz generally after the crap day you have an awesome one.

R

Robf781

Bad Day post #4
We'll see about that, Think it might well take quite a few bad days before I get it back again. I suppose now I'm a bit older I'm less reckless so my bottles gone. I'll get it back though.

Anyone near leeds have a spare small sprocket going cheap? Mine is the huge size (maybe 39 tooth or something) and it snags on the ramps when dropping in unless I really lift the back, also it's crap for getting a quick burst of speed so I fancy a smaller one.

New Topics