BAD BAD NEwS

• Discuss BAD BAD NEwS in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; I found out what the clicking was.... my back axle was bent about 45 degress on one side and about 2 on the other.....I have no bike for a few... ...
  • Tags bike bmx news
T

The Worst

BAD BAD NEwS post #1
I found out what the clicking was.... my back axle was bent about 45 degress on one side and about 2 on the other.....I have no bike for a few days......I few like a crack addict with no crack......my parents are gonna help me get a nwe back hub and crank THNK GOD......I already owe them like 750$ for this computer.....IM IN MASSIVE DEPT.
:bmx_rulez:
ps I want to ride

I

infantry43RIDER

BAD BAD NEwS post #2
whos spends that much on a computer....nerd.... :lol:

im never on here except to type up this sh1t

415fsxrules

BAD BAD NEwS post #3
i got this comp for school last year i think i have only used it for school once lol

L

leon_luxton

BAD BAD NEwS post #4
how is he a nerd,some people spend £1000's on the computors :roll:

T

The Worst

BAD BAD NEwS post #5
I play alot of games and my old comp was the first one I ever got and it was 6 years old.....

G

gt_thumps

BAD BAD NEwS post #6
he can get a cheaper one if he wants. he is a nerd. buying comps for skool... kids these days.

D

darkd3vil

BAD BAD NEwS post #7
i spent 200 dollars on my comp. lol stupid p.o.s but i need new bike parts

415fsxrules

BAD BAD NEwS post #8
i would never spend a cent on a computer they are worthless.

T

The Worst

BAD BAD NEwS post #9
ITS AL BETTER NOW I GOT IT FIXED. All I needed was a new axle......

E

evanc

BAD BAD NEwS post #10
It took you that long to realize that was all it took? And how did you not notice a 47* difference between your pegs? Damn.

T

The Worst

BAD BAD NEwS post #11
ACTUALLY I knew it was thats what was wrong.....jsut it was a half inch axle and those are hard to find in a small town so I had to go to a outside town for a guy to install a normal 5/16th axle!!!

New Topics