Backyard Paradise

• Discuss Backyard Paradise in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Right about now I feel like the luckiest BMXer in the universe! Let me explain. One of my "vocationally inclined" friends has recently gotten into... ...
  • Tags bmx bmx mag bmx plus dirt ride bmx ride bmx mag
V

Vic_Vega

Backyard Paradise post #1
Right about now I feel like the luckiest BMXer in the universe! Let me explain. One of my "vocationally inclined" friends has recently gotten into BMX. After showing him some of the dirt jumps in my backyard, he suddenly became obsessed with building. That in alone is great news for me, because my friends and I have an extra builder. But it doesn't stop there....no indeed!! His dad also just happens to run a construction company. I went over to his house and was almost floored by the amount of digging machines he posseses! So now instead of using the bucket method, we're utilizing Bobcats and DitchWitches to haul and shape our dirt. In the near future, we plan on digging a huge hole and building a dirt bowl(complete with SPINE!). Screw skateparks, my backyard rocks!

J

jens89

Backyard Paradise post #2
Lucky you!!!! Wish it was me :cry:

I

infantry43RIDER

Backyard Paradise post #3
thats tight man...get some pics of that dirt bowl...i would like to see how that thing turns out if you do it.

V

Vic_Vega

Backyard Paradise post #4
I actually got the idea for the dirt bowl from the new issue of BMX plus(hence the title of my post). If you want to see some pics of a dirt skatepark, just pic up the new issue. And believe me, I will post pics as sson as everything is up and running.

I

infantry43RIDER

Backyard Paradise post #5
ah bmx plus...they still being dicks and cenoring words and shit?

anyways...

yea i just saw something about that in the ride bmx mag about some dirt bowl somewhere in a contest.

V

Vic_Vega

Backyard Paradise post #6
yeah they still censor...but I saw the new issue on the rack at work and grabbed it. I never pay for my BMX mags....

G

Backyard Paradise post #7
you should build a dirt handrail

V

Vic_Vega

Backyard Paradise post #8
Lol...THAT would be a challenge. I'm gonna have sub boxes and some rails though. I have pegs on my bike for a reason :)

I

infantry43RIDER

Backyard Paradise post #9
panteraman said:
you should build a dirt handrail
yea that wouldn't exactly work...you wouldn't slide one bit 8)
i have seen dirt ledges though for stalls and such.

S

sentaafEQpovar

Backyard Paradise post #10
infantry43RIDER said:
yea that wouldn't exactly work
......unless u had dirt pegs.....

H

hybrid

Backyard Paradise post #11
lmao :D

E

Element Biker Dude

Backyard Paradise post #12
sh*t u are so lucky, its just me and my 2 m8s and three shovels

S

sentaafEQpovar

Backyard Paradise post #13
i would trade in my one mate and 5 shovels for assurance that my jumps wont get taken down within next 3 months... really sucks making a 4 foot high tabletop, 15 ft long, and 8 ft wide only to know its gonna get torn down by sum old white asscake that thinks were gonna sue him if we get hurt

New Topics