backyard bournemouth changed my life

• Discuss backyard bournemouth changed my life in the Beginners / New to BMX forum in area BMX-Forum Community; I went with a mate to Backyard Jam this weekend and I have had my eyes open. 8O I never really knew much about BMX and for the first time saw some... ...
  • Tags bike bmx
J

jugs

backyard bournemouth changed my life post #1
I went with a mate to Backyard Jam this weekend and I have had my eyes open. 8O I never really knew much about BMX and for the first time saw some amazing stuff up close. I met some wicked people, including some pros who were really cool.

After only 5 minutes of watching the riders on saturday morning ( couldn't make it friday) I realised that I have to have a go.:twisted:

But now I am totally in the deep end. The people on the Ride stall gave me a milion magazines and I've been reading them, but together with talking to people, I am kinda confused about what to do about a bike.

I just want to get on one of my own asap. I can't wait. But I don't wanna rush and buy something shit. There is so much stuff to chose from and I need some advice :oops:

B

bruisedbob

backyard bournemouth changed my life post #2
Don't spend a lot of money (that comes later). Try to get something used and in pretty good condition (I got a Haro backtrail 2001? for 40 US). And don't worry about color and stuff like that, spraypaint is cheap. MOST important thing is to have fun at first and get used to the bike.

W

William

backyard bournemouth changed my life post #3
sart with a cheep bike like a Haro, becasue its going to break anyway you don't want to spend too much money on your first bike and have it brerak. buy a good cheep bike and when it breaks upgrade to a beter bike.

L

leon_luxton

backyard bournemouth changed my life post #4
glad ya had fun thee..all depends on WHQT ya wanna ride..i ride flatland but there is street,trails,vert ect.. and there are different bikes made for these different styles of riding,either way get ya bike from www.customriders.com
thats were i get all my parts and the can help ya alot if ya phone em and ask some questions :D

B

bones

backyard bournemouth changed my life post #5

New Topics