backwards riding

• Discuss backwards riding in the Beginners / New to BMX forum in area BMX-Forum Community; hey, you have to sit on your steer and then ride backwards, but....is my ass to big or what? :lol: I can't sit comfortable. I read you haven't put... ...
  • Tags flatland
F

FOL

backwards riding post #1
hey,

you have to sit on your steer and then ride backwards, but....is my ass to big or what? :lol: I can't sit comfortable. I read you haven't put your weighth on your hands, but on your butt, but that just doesn't fit heh :/

anyone else got this problem and/ or solution?

A

Anonymous

backwards riding post #2
Uhmmm

You may have to adjust your bars...

F

FOL

backwards riding post #3
It can get wider??? BEcause I think the problems is width and not heigth. :/

Poseidon

Poseidon

backwards riding post #4
lol

Not wider..
but you could put them forward a little..making it more comfortable.

F

FOL

backwards riding post #5
oh I see, I'll give that a try...I know that it sounds funny (and probably idotic) but it is pretty f*cked to practice it right now hehehe So I'll give that a shot. Thanks

E

evanc

backwards riding post #6
Go try a real trick.

K

Kaps

backwards riding post #7
exactly...wtf ppl riding backwards? if your at a comp and you start riding backwards wut the flyin FU*K are you doin there? there gonna tell your ass to go to a *****N CIRCUS!

jackasses!

F

FOL

backwards riding post #8
I'm trying enough tricks, but it seems good enough for balance and stuff. I didn't ask for any judgement of the trick.

G

gt_thumps

backwards riding post #9
hes asking a question. so answer it or shut up.

I

infantry43RIDER

backwards riding post #10
is this another flatland trick or is he talking about rollbacks...cause if he is talking about rollbacks then evanc you are retarted...rolling back makes for super trick linkage and they do it all the time at comps...its called fakie...but if its a flatland trick shoot me cause idk what the **** is happening...

S

Super S***

backwards riding post #11
Kaps said:
exactly...wtf ppl riding backwards? if your at a comp and you start riding backwards wut the flyin FU*K are you doin there? there gonna tell your ass to go to a f*ck*N CIRCUS!

jackasses!
errrrr have you ever heard of landing fakie. you know when you have to ride backwards.and god sake stop criticising just answer or shut up.

F

FOL

backwards riding post #12
infantry43RIDER said:
is this another flatland trick or is he talking about rollbacks...quote]

yeah sorry I meant a flatland trick (how to section from bmxtrix for flatland)

I

infantry43RIDER

backwards riding post #13
ok woops lol

B

Bigboomer

backwards riding post #14
Actually, I believe he is trying to ride backwards. Kinda fun, tho I can't get the hang of it I've seen people do it for 15+ minutes.. just keep your weight to the middle of the bars and peddle, just think your gonna make it.

415fsxrules

backwards riding post #15
how cant u fit your ass on the seat i would suggest some slim fast that might just be the problem :lol: :lol:

F

FOL

backwards riding post #16
415fsxrules said:
how cant u fit your ass on the seat i would suggest some slim fast that might just be the problem :lol: :lol:
except that I'm not talking about sitting on the seat, but on the bar :p

B

Bailer

backwards riding post #17
im can rll back about 15 odd ft then i **** it up,but i have only started for about a month and dont get that many chase to try roll backs, i would like to nail them so i can do 180, which i can do on banks and a small jump near my house

L

Live2Ride

backwards riding post #18
I dont think i have ever had this problem, and its one of the first tricks i learned, so if i havent had the problem i cant help you sorry dude

B

Bailer

backwards riding post #19
thats ok, i kinda got down now, prob another week at most and it should be perfect

L

Live2Ride

backwards riding post #20
True that you wont be doing that really at a comp but its funny to do, i can do it just as good as i can ride normally

New Topics