Back wheel wobble

• Discuss Back wheel wobble in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Hey anyone know what to do few days ago i had to take the back wheels axle and stuff out due to a problem And i put it back together and so on now it... ...
  • Tags 180
S

slappyslapnuts

Back wheel wobble post #1
Hey anyone know what to do few days ago i had to take the back wheels axle and stuff out due to a problem And i put it back together and so on now it wont go straight (the wheel) its leaning to the side and sounds and feels like it is rubbing the inner nuts thingys cant be to tight or the wheel wont turn but cant be to loose or the wheel wont tighten the wheel just feels like its wobbling even when i tighten it as much as i can.

I

infantry43RIDER

Back wheel wobble post #2
you mean you can't align it good with the frame?

or its just really wobbly?
if its really wobbly you might have messed up the bearings in the axle..but i don't know.

RuLe

RuLe

Back wheel wobble post #3
My haro cassette is doing that. its because u need to tighten the bolts on the side of the hub (not the bolts on the outside on the frame holding the hub to the frame)

it happens if u land sideways and stuff. mine is fuc*ing up because i been trying manuall 180's and i land sideways all the time

X

XIII

Back wheel wobble post #4
i land sideways all the time when i try 180's...lol...but my odyssey cassette is holding up

New Topics