Back up in it!!!

• Discuss Back up in it!!! in the BMX Racing forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Gettin up in it, i use to race when I was 10 tell I was about 16..... of course high school came around and girls and chillen took over.... bad idea. I... ...
S

Sentrix03

Back up in it!!! post #1
Gettin up in it, i use to race when I was 10 tell I was about 16..... of course high school came around and girls and chillen took over.... bad idea. I raced a little when I was 20 but broke my colar bone in the whoops getting ready for the nationals. Anyway I started up again about 2 weeks ago at our local track..... I can feel it comin back to me but just got to shake those nerves and gettin goin again!

Hey, Im about 5'10 and have pretty long arms, you guys think taller bars or shorter bars give more control?

M

mdubpb815

Back up in it!!! post #2
Glad to see your coming back. I am 6'1" and have extremely long arms. I used to have shorter bars until I broke them looping out and now I have taller bars. It took a couple days to get used to them, but now that I am, they feel MUCH better in my opinion.

Maybe you could try going to your local shop and asking if you could try the bars out and see which ones you like more? Or ask to ride other peoples bikes around the parking lot during race days.

Hope this helped.

New Topics