Axles too big for normal pegs

• Discuss Axles too big for normal pegs in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; I have recently bought a new Haro Backtrail X2 and it is great. It is really light and has nice parts. However, it did not come with pegs and i will be... ...
  • Tags bike bmx bmx bike shop
Canadian_BMX

Canadian_BMX

Axles too big for normal pegs post #1
I have recently bought a new Haro Backtrail X2 and it is great. It is really light and has nice parts. However, it did not come with pegs and i will be getting into grinding soon. I asked my friend who has 2 extra grinding pegs but i noticed my axles are too wide for the pegs. I was wondering if any1 knows where i could get a pair of pegs that fit and if any1 else also has/had this problem.

E

EPMD

Axles too big for normal pegs post #3
or visit some bike shops man.. im sure there are a lot of bike shops in toronto

Clutch

Clutch

Axles too big for normal pegs post #4
A drill and some oil... Problem solved.

Canadian_BMX

Canadian_BMX

Axles too big for normal pegs post #5
EPMD said:
or visit some bike shops man.. im sure there are a lot of bike shops in toronto
Actually, there are very few bike shops in toronto, well decent ones anyway.

Canadian_BMX

Canadian_BMX

Axles too big for normal pegs post #6
Also, are 14mm axles any good or are they just dead weight

F

federal_rider12

Axles too big for normal pegs post #7
14mm axles are better. some people thinks its overkill but unless your super smooth 14mm will be what you need. ive been through quite a few 3/8 axles but ive only been through one 14mm axle. also about the pegs you can go to a shop and find some, as long as they deal with bmx bikes

S

sandmriderbmx

Axles too big for normal pegs post #8
drill a bigger hole, or send them to me and ill send you some tht are the right size

Canadian_BMX

Canadian_BMX

Axles too big for normal pegs post #9
Lol, the shipping price will be more than the cost of the pegs...

X

XIII

Axles too big for normal pegs post #10
www.3ride.com ...canadian mailorder... just for you :D ... dont you feel special?

X Boarder

X Boarder

Axles too big for normal pegs post #11
Dude, you can get 14mm pegs from anywhere, they sell them as much as they sell the 3/8" . So go to Canadian Tire, Trails, Sport Mart, Sport Chek, or anything else Bike Depot, W.E they have them every where here dude, they are not hard to find, just look in at least one store. GL

New Topics