awesome hardcore band

R

rideKINKbmx

awesome hardcore band post #1
for all of you guys that live in PA, theres a really awesome hardcore band called 'The Fury of Turd Ferguson'. They're website is http://www.furyofturd.cjb.net so you guys should check them out. They don't have Mp3's up yet, but will soon once they record stuff. thanks..

-katie[/url]

I

infantry43RIDER

awesome hardcore band post #2
funny website they got...if they get mp3s ill go back...i like hardcore.

G

awesome hardcore band post #3
hey ur the girl who made the post. evan didnt get his steak yet. and i need a babysitter. ill stop bugging you if you put some pics up of u doing shit

S

sentaafEQpovar

awesome hardcore band post #4
she said she beenm riding for 5 years, sop expect some good shit like handrails and etc

R

rideKINKbmx

awesome hardcore band post #5
panteraman said:
hey ur the girl who made the post. evan didnt get his steak yet. and i need a babysitter. ill stop bugging you if you put some pics up of u doing shit
i only have one pic and its from last year.. all it is of is me doing a turndown at some local trails.. i'll post it in the gallery for ya.. if i can find some more of me doing stuff, i'll put it in there too. i have so much crap on my computer that i dont know what is where.. haha sorry.

E

evanc

awesome hardcore band post #6
panteraman said:
I don't care. Don't involve me with your petty bullshit.

I

infantry43RIDER

awesome hardcore band post #7
pantera leave the girl alone now.

R

rideKINKbmx

awesome hardcore band post #8
its okay. i'll post those pictures for ya. dont worry about it.

New Topics