• Discuss Avatars in the BMX-Forum Liaison forum in area BMX-Forum Office; Having trouble getting a small jpeg to show as an avatar on my posts. I uploaded from my directory as instructed on the "profile" page, the avatar... ...
T

Trimix

Having trouble getting a small jpeg to show as an avatar on my posts. I uploaded from my directory as instructed on the "profile" page, the avatar shows on my profile.....but does not show in my posts. I am sure this is a common question, and YES I did search first....to no avail.

W

Wynex

yes we know this bug but I can't imagine why this error occurs. It has to do something with the forum-code, but we never changed this. All pictures are uploaded correctly and also exist in the forum-database. I will try to find out what's the problem but I don't know if we can fix this bug today because it will take time to find it. :?

T

Trimix

Way cool. Good admin of this forum and thanks for the reply. Do you need the file name of the pic or can you find it under my profile? Thanks and take your time, it was just a curious question.

W

Wynex

I can find it :)

F

FOL

hehe php/sql newbies >:]

T

Trimix

Dude, I actually own and operate a forum, but it does not operate utilizing php/sql...so no learning curve. Actually, if you must know....I ride BMX actively, and also am interested in the way this forum is laid out for my own forum...one of the reasons I am here, so SORRY....if us poor wittle php/sql deficient users piss you off. Just messin' with you of course man :) :wink:

W

Wynex

W

wicking

Also meinen Avatar kann man auch nicht sehen. Hab ein PNG mit Transparenz. Wieso geht das nicht? Früher gings doch auch...

New Topics