• Discuss Avatar in the BMX-Forum Liaison forum in area BMX-Forum Office; Ok this is starting to piss me off.. i cant get this little box with 'x' in it to go away after i took my old avatar away.. ive went to profile and... ...
E

EPMD

Ok this is starting to piss me off.. i cant get this little box with 'x' in it to go away after i took my old avatar away.. ive went to profile and went to delete avatar and tried it over 10 times and no luck... help me :cry:

I

imnotok

EPMD said:
Ok this is starting to piss me off.. i cant get this little box with 'x' in it to go away after i took my old avatar away.. ive went to profile and went to delete avatar and tried it over 10 times and no luck... help me :cry:
same here

W

Wynex

Save your avatar as .jpeg and then upload it.

I

imnotok

Wynex said:
Save your avatar as .jpeg and then upload it.
say what?

Scorchy

Scorchy

what -----i win :D

Scorchy

Scorchy

nah, ok, go to paint, open your picture, go to save as, go to .jpeg, click save, upload it again on a website, stick it on here :D

I

imnotok

Scorchy said:
nah, ok, go to paint, open your picture, go to save as, go to .jpeg, click save, upload it again on a website, stick it on here :D
up load it agin on a website?how?sorry for all the stess im causing you guys

Scorchy

Scorchy

ok so im guessin you've saved it as a jpeg, go to a website (like bmx-zone.com) and go to upload, click browse where it says upload and choose the pic u like, wait a while and wait for the image to be uploaded, right click it, go to properties, copy the URL link then type in here

to show the picture

C

Cub Foods

www.photobucket.com
that works..

and can you like get it so you dont have to upload one from your computer and just link to it? Because im on a computer at work and its *** to me

I

imnotok

testing...

New Topics