aussies that have brought from danscomp

• Discuss aussies that have brought from danscomp in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; hi, i live in melbourne (Australia) and i want to be a bike off danscomp as they are way cheaper on there than they are over here and there arent any... ...
B

bmx93

aussies that have brought from danscomp post #1
hi, i live in melbourne (Australia)
and i want to be a bike off danscomp as they are way cheaper on there than they are over here and there arent any LBS that stock the bike/s that i want at a reasonible price.

so just wondering what experience you have had and whether you would consider it to be safe buying from there i.e will they rip me off? will i recieve my bike in good condition? and stuff like that.

help from anyone, even if you live in another country other than would be very much appreciated.
thanks

theres are the bikes im looking at

http://www.danscomp.com/101497.php?cat=BIKES

http://www.danscomp.com/101420.php?cat=BIKES

M

marshall14

aussies that have brought from danscomp post #3
you should get the stolen ;0

andhey

andhey

aussies that have brought from danscomp post #4
it would cost you about 853 aud inc shipping and conversion for the stolen, you could get a wethepeople recon for that price lol . i got my stuff from dans today mint condish with everything correct, took them about 7 days inc weekend to send the stuff to me

wethepeople2005

wethepeople2005

aussies that have brought from danscomp post #5
yeah agreed backbonebmx is my local and a lot of the new bikes there are cheap and good.

B

bmx93

aussies that have brought from danscomp post #6
oh yeh forgot about shipping :O

CodyPrince

CodyPrince

aussies that have brought from danscomp post #7
your aussie, dont forget the exchange rate

B

bmx93

aussies that have brought from danscomp post #8
lol yer would have been nice had i have bought a bike from dans like 1-2 months ago when the exchange was at like 92,lol

A

abdrider

aussies that have brought from danscomp post #9
K

Kirbs

aussies that have brought from danscomp post #10
Coming from an ABD rider?

A

abdrider

aussies that have brought from danscomp post #11
so? 550 for something that isnt chromoly and has an unsealed headset and front hub?

pm me and we will continue this fight

Penn kalgh

Penn kalgh

aussies that have brought from danscomp post #12
ABD is right, for the money fit are shit. I'd recommend steering well away from the WeThePeople Reason 09, My friend bought that a few weeks ago and the bloody thing has spent more time in the LBS than he has on it. You haven't given your fellow Aussie friends a price range, so it doesn't help without the right information.

New Topics