atticus

• Discuss atticus in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; has anyone heard anything about atticus releasing another cd anytime soon ...
S

sandmriderbmx

atticus post #1
has anyone heard anything about atticus releasing another cd anytime soon

R

rocket

atticus post #2
holy shit! could you be anymore of a post w-h-o-r-e? thats the best attempt ive ever seen for that higher rank you so desperately want. :clap:

S

sandmriderbmx

atticus post #3
lol, sorry, i try to reply to everyones post

O

oibmxpunx

atticus post #4
f*ck atticus that wanabe punk i hate that shit

S

sandmriderbmx

atticus post #5
edit fol: go personal on msn not here :p

I

infantry43RIDER

atticus post #6
isn't atticus JUST a clothing company?
im pretty sure they are...they just "release" a mix cd of music don't they?

their first one sucked...i don't like that kind of "punk" music really at all.

S

slappyslapnuts

atticus post #7
atticus aint a band u muppet its run by blink182 and its a clothing company

O

oibmxpunx

atticus post #8
infantry43RIDER said:
i don't like that kind of "punk" music really at all.
yeah me ether if some one it going to listen to punk the might as well listen to real punk even nofx pennywise guttermouth and the vandals it new punk but its still good but now every ones like im cool i listen to blink 182 so that make me punk and little prepy kids runing arond with mohawks its so sad to see there the reson punks dead now because it "cool" to be punk all thes *** bands are comeing out that arnt even close to punk but call there self punk just to make money :evil:

I

infantry43RIDER

atticus post #9
oibmxpunx said:
infantry43RIDER said:
i don't like that kind of "punk" music really at all.
yeah me ether if some one it going to listen to punk the might as well listen to real punk even nofx pennywise guttermouth and the vandals it new punk but its still good but now every ones like im cool i listen to blink 182 so that make me punk and little prepy kids runing arond with mohawks its so sad to see there the reson punks dead now because it "cool" to be punk all thes g*y bands are comeing out that arnt even close to punk but call there self punk just to make money :evil:
yea dude its just the "trend" going around...oh well though...to each his own.

S

sandmriderbmx

atticus post #10
i know atticus isnt a band retard, i meant are they comin out with another mix cd, sometimes people on this bboard are so dumb

T

The Worst

atticus post #11
I know ....I live in a small town where everyone gets labeled....so I act really weird and change my personalitity like very 30 secs....now everyone hates me....I guess that is why I bike....But the Atticus CD sucked.

New Topics