army bikes

• Discuss army bikes in the BMX Videos forum in area BMX Forum Show-Off; patricio torres from peru doing a lot of tailwhips on his own design of frame...like the fly tierra... ...
B

Biker753

army bikes post #2
nice i like it!but there are a little bit to much whips in it in my opinion, anyway a great video!

B

bicyclewizard

army bikes post #3
That was a sick video. Got whips and 3's dialed. You are a good all around rider. Is that a Grim reaper or did you just cutout sections like the grim? Any problems with it?

C

Charles

army bikes post #4
That was great!

G

gtbmx0222

army bikes post #5
That was a sick video. Got whips and 3's dialed. You are a good all around rider. Is that a Grim reaper or did you just cutout sections like the grim? Any problems with it?
idk what frame that is but its not a grim, cutouts are too small and the ends of the seat and chain stays arent hollow.
nice vid yo you got whips and 3's down pat.

C

CMcMahon

army bikes post #6
"Come on, man. I had a rough night and I hate the f*ckin' Eagles, man!"

noobilicious

noobilicious

army bikes post #7
I am peruvian too dude xD those bunny whips are dialed

INCREIBLE!

erikasLT

erikasLT

army bikes post #8
good video, where u live?

bettley661

bettley661

army bikes post #9
too many whips man :|

lalo pro

lalo pro

army bikes post #10
the frame isn´t a grim reaper, and it isn´t a tierra neither, it´s kind of a mix... i just saw the grim reaper and it has a terrible mistake, it hasn´t enough material in the part of the bb so that's why they broke, and i took the geometry of the new fly tierra with the holes of the grim reaper!! nice huh?, and i could say it has the best geometry to do tailwhips!!

New Topics