are chest pretectors really the solution???

• Discuss are chest pretectors really the solution??? in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; [color=red][/color]iight... ive seen some old school bmx videos of ppl wearing chest protectors... now if u look at videos now adays u never see ppl... ...
  • Tags gt video
D

Disturbed1

are chest pretectors really the solution??? post #1
iight... ive seen some old school bmx videos of ppl wearing chest protectors... now if u look at videos now adays u never see ppl use em... maybe thats because everyones a toughy and they dont think they need em... oh well... what ever the reason is do anyone here well anyone that post use a chest protector... personally i tried one on and rode wit it and it was to much hasle and i didnt like it plus im a hard ass and so i dont wear one... represent the dark side and take a crash!!!

I

infantry43RIDER

are chest pretectors really the solution??? post #2
i don't wear one...but it has nothing to do with being a hardass if you don't or do wear one.
some riders like more pads than others....exspecially if they are trying something they haven't before.
its just personal preferance...and no i don't wear that.

G

are chest pretectors really the solution??? post #3
uhh wtf

id only wear a chest protector if i was going to try a no footed backflip barspin taliwhip off a 20 foot jump

S

sentaafEQpovar

are chest pretectors really the solution??? post #4
id only wear one if my name was gorlack and it gave +3 to strength, and i had a great mual of thunder, and i chased around little kids at the bus stop

E

EPMD

are chest pretectors really the solution??? post #5
**** that shit

J

Juiced Chevy

are chest pretectors really the solution??? post #6
The way i see it if your ganna take a fall ur ganna take it so might as well not fall down oh and EPMP has a chest protector to protect his breast implants.

J

Juiced Chevy

are chest pretectors really the solution??? post #7
sentaafEQpovar said:
id only wear one if my name was gorlack and it gave +3 to strength, and i had a great mual of thunder, and i chased around little kids at the bus stop
:roll:

D

Disturbed1

are chest pretectors really the solution??? post #8
sentaafEQpovar said:
wtf this aint no video game this is real life u know right u dumb **** i realize ur tryin to get some giggles out here but ur just a ****in dumb ass... so shut the **** up for the sake of us all!!!

G

are chest pretectors really the solution??? post #9
id much rather hear sentaaf saying some dumb shit than seeing you post another useless thread asking how to bunny hop over a can or something

T

techniquekid

are chest pretectors really the solution??? post #10
i dont wear chest protectors... because i dont have da cash to buy it yet, and id rather buy shin guards...but id really like to try one out...

D

Disturbed1

are chest pretectors really the solution??? post #11
i knew there would be some haters... so see these post arnt for u so dont even post... because if ud rather see some other stupid posts then go some other place and talk about ur video games and other useless things that i dont talk about...

E

EPMD

are chest pretectors really the solution??? post #12
Juiced Chevy said:
The way i see it if your ganna take a fall ur ganna take it so might as well not fall down oh and EPMP has a chest protector to protect his breast implants.
Did i just say, "**** that shit" meaning i dont wear one and therefore i dont have any god damn boobs or man boobies to protect

D

Disturbed1

are chest pretectors really the solution??? post #13
sorry i was needin the clarifacation on that one too...

G

are chest pretectors really the solution??? post #14
most people that do bmx don't wear it only moto x do....

D

Devourment 138

are chest pretectors really the solution??? post #15
why would you wear something differant than what you would wear normaly. That right there is enough to make you crash.

J

Juiced Chevy

are chest pretectors really the solution??? post #16
EPMD said:
Juiced Chevy said:
dont have any god damn boobs or man boobies to protect
De-nial isn't just a river in egypt.

New Topics