Anyone ordered from solidbmx.com?

• Discuss Anyone ordered from solidbmx.com? in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; i placed an order Saturday just wondering how long it takes them to get your order shipped. Not to my house just how long it takes till they give u... ...
Ridehardiehard

Ridehardiehard

Anyone ordered from solidbmx.com? post #1
i placed an order Saturday just wondering how long it takes them to get your order shipped. Not to my house just how long it takes till they give u shipping confirmation.

ollie

ollie

Anyone ordered from solidbmx.com? post #2
some places dont ship on weekends, and probably wont cause of the holiday, so i guess wednesday/friday? i know dans is good about shipping, its just the time on the road that it takes to get to my house can be from 1 day to 2 weeks depending where the company is

Cellmember

Cellmember

Anyone ordered from solidbmx.com? post #3
If its custom it can take somwhere between 2 weeks to 2 months if its a off the shelve frame that they mass produce you should get in within 5 working days at the latest !

K

KidsBikesFTW

Anyone ordered from solidbmx.com? post #4
Oh aint you a smart one, you just brought up a thread from 2 damn years ago.

J

Junk

Anyone ordered from solidbmx.com? post #5
LOL

Gotta check those post dates, Cellmember

Cellmember

Cellmember

Anyone ordered from solidbmx.com? post #6
Haha thanks Junk, did not see that.

Cellmember

Cellmember

Anyone ordered from solidbmx.com? post #7
T

Tarquin Fintimlinbinwhinbimlim Bus Stop F'tang F't

Anyone ordered from solidbmx.com? post #8
There's no law against it so shoot me.
There's no law against it because actually giving a valid and relevant answer (especially with facts based off recent personal experience) is a good thing.

It ought not matter if the thread is 10 years old if the reply is good, some people do use the search function here.

New Topics