anyone know about fsa cranks?

• Discuss anyone know about fsa cranks? in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; my old black widow is starting to get really screwed up the bolts stripping crank arms are starting to bent and the bearings sound like crap so i was... ...
  • Tags bmx cranks review
T

trailkillerje

anyone know about fsa cranks? post #1
my old black widow is starting to get really screwed up the bolts stripping crank arms are starting to bent and the bearings sound like crap so i was looking at a Fsa Smack Daddy and other fsa cranks and some profile's and i was wonder ing are the fsa's worth the money or should i get the profile's?

I

infantry43RIDER

anyone know about fsa cranks? post #2
ok FSA is a company that makes other companies cranks and they just decided to make some of their own for once.
check out bmx-test.com and see if they have any reviews on the FSA Smack Daddys...i think they do as a matter of fact.

if i was to tell you my personal opinion i would say if you only have 100 bucks get the FSA...but if you have enough to get the profiles then get those instead.

F

federal_rider12

anyone know about fsa cranks? post #3
i think the smack daddys are suppose to be pretty good and especially since it is like $100 so get them unless you want to spend the extra money to get the profiles

barrog

barrog

anyone know about fsa cranks? post #4
I got the smackdaddys like a month ago and they are great, real smooth and by the looks of things indestructible

T

trailkillerje

anyone know about fsa cranks? post #5
hey barrog where did u get your smack daddys? how much? i saw the nasty boys on danscomp and albes but are their any other mail orders that have them ive' like looked in every mailorder i can find only these two have a FSA crank btw how are the nasty boys? anyone have them?

R

rocket

anyone know about fsa cranks? post #6
Buy from Albes.
Unless you want heavy cranks....id wouldnt get those Smack Daddys... go with the Nasty Boys or Profiles. Dont worry bout nuttin else. :doubt: Those smack daddys are nice IF your fat, but if youve been riding black widows then you definitely dont need big beefy cranks.
The Nasty Boy cranks are damn nice and strong. the smack daddys are like Profile SS oversize (over weight and over grown)

A

andy8271

anyone know about fsa cranks? post #7
i dont think the smackdaddys will break but i personally dont like the look of them theyre almost as fat as scafold tubes. theyre probly a good nuy for the money though. dont ever get the fsa pig cranks i dunno if they sell em in usa but the arms are solid forged steel and they weigh more than evrything else on your bike together probably does including you.

if you can afford em get profiles or primos or for a bit lees try and get some of the profile copies such as the federal or we the people :) ones.

you should just read the reviews on bmx test if your not sure though

New Topics