Anyone got any info on hoffman bmx for bussiness project

N

ny_fernando

Anyone got any info on hoffman bmx for bussiness project post #1
hi has Anyone got any info on hoffman bmx i need it for a school bussiness project

i need info like:

the size of the business
the location
number of employees
main business activity

the main objectives and do they have a mission statement?

or if any one know of any sites where i can find theis info
thanks

V

Vic_Vega

Anyone got any info on hoffman bmx for bussiness project post #2
I like the fact that you're integrating BMX into your schoolwork(you DO ride, right?), so I'm gonna help youse out, see?

Try http://www.ebmx.com/softwear.asp for some basic info. Also might wanna check out Mat's book "The Ride of My Life"(excellent). For some basic company info, try emailing hoffmanbikes.com.

Good luck :)

G

Anyone got any info on hoffman bmx for bussiness project post #3
/\/\/\
what a nice guy :lol:

E

EasternBMX

Anyone got any info on hoffman bmx for bussiness project post #4
Vic Vega is the best

T

Trimix

Anyone got any info on hoffman bmx for bussiness project post #5
Viva La Vic! He might also try the Chamber of Commerce in the city in which HB is located. Part of their job is to keep updated records on companies that employ people in their district. They should have size, sales volume, number of employees, etc. C of C's keep this information on file for prospective residents that might be considering moving to thier locale.

As a last resort try the direct approach. Call Hoffman Bikes and tell them what you are doing, and what you need. They would be CRAZY not to give you this publicly available information, considering the exposure it gives them with a class full of students.

New Topics