Anyone going to Grands?

• Discuss Anyone going to Grands? in the BMX Racing forum in area BMX-Forum Community; I know it's not for a couple months still, but is anyone here going to Oklahoma for Grands? I'm driving there from Rockford Illinois with a bunch of... ...
M

mdubpb815

Anyone going to Grands? post #1
I know it's not for a couple months still, but is anyone here going to Oklahoma for Grands? I'm driving there from Rockford Illinois with a bunch of people. I just started racing not even 2 months ago so this will be my first major race. I can't wait.

So, who else is going/planning on going?
Also, I guess here would be a good a place to tell any crazy stories of what happened to you at previous races, in the hotels, at the races, what ever.

CGRACING72

CGRACING72

Anyone going to Grands? post #2
W

Wood0209

Anyone going to Grands? post #4
Re: power leveling is still on sale

Not you, there was a post in here that was nothing but spam that has since been removed.

daygoVR6

daygoVR6

Anyone going to Grands? post #5
anyone else going - some people from my team are going out of California .....

L8Braker

L8Braker

Anyone going to Grands? post #6
Looks like I'll be making the 16 hour treck from North Carolina, bringing my 13x and a very very fast 10x from Chapel Hill! I'm looking foward to the events.

M

mdubpb815

Anyone going to Grands? post #7
Can't wait. Get to wake up at 3 in the morning tomorrow for an 11 hour drive. I'm 17n and this my first national. Should be a good time.

Anyone else staying at Studio Plus?

2old2bmx

2old2bmx

Anyone going to Grands? post #8
Good luck to all that go:clap:

futurebmxstar13

futurebmxstar13

Anyone going to Grands? post #9
that was great racing today i watched it on the go211 live stream

New Topics