anyone go ratting?

• Discuss anyone go ratting? in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; is a webley tempest powerful enough to take a rat out? am thinking of getting one, maybe in the next day or two? any info would be helpful thanks ...
  • Tags dirt
T

titanium_s&m

anyone go ratting? post #1
is a webley tempest powerful enough to take a rat out?
am thinking of getting one, maybe in the next day or two?
any info would be helpful thanks

R

rocket

anyone go ratting? post #2
try using a gun. or even a BB gun.

M

Mr_Shrapnel

anyone go ratting? post #3
why would you want to go and kill an animal on purpose? cant we all just get along?

D

Devourment 138

anyone go ratting? post #4
be a man about it...and use your hands

T

titanium_s&m

anyone go ratting? post #5
a webley tempest is a gun, and i have answered that question myself! i tested it out on one of the little bastards, its got more than enough power! little thing didnt no what hit him! and who likes rats neway? they arent animals there vermin! they spread disease, and am the cure!! i hate them with a vengence :twisted:

R

rocket

anyone go ratting? post #6
titanium_s&m said:
a webley tempest is a gun, and i have answered that question myself! i tested it out on one of the little bastards, its got more than enough power! little thing didnt no what hit him! and who likes rats neway? they arent animals there vermin! they spread disease, and am the cure!! i hate them with a vengence :twisted:
yeah last night after i posted...i thought to myself a webley tempest must be a gun but i was too lazy to change what i said. it sounds familur....what kind of gun is it? im guessing its a .22
anyway thats good you shot that worthless rat. Good Job. kill em all!

R

rocket

anyone go ratting? post #7
Mr_Shrapnel said:
why would you want to go and kill an animal on purpose? cant we all just get along?
its a damn rat. why would you want them living? amimal rights activists should die too.

S

slappyslapnuts

anyone go ratting? post #8
ive got a tempest use fox bb's arrow head destroy anything in like a second

M

Mr_Shrapnel

anyone go ratting? post #9
The only reason rats spread disease, and are considered dirty, is because, humans encroach on their habitat, which forces them (or entices them) to move in to cities, where they just emphasize the squalor and dirt that humans create. They are the messengers; we are the creators of the problem.

F

federal_rider12

anyone go ratting? post #10
rats are actually very clean and dont spread diseases the only ones that spread diseases are ones that are infected by something else like fleas that gave them a disease from another animal and the only ones that are dirty are ones that have happend to be stuck in a city where the only they can get to eat is trash but they dont like trash

T

titanium_s&m

anyone go ratting? post #11
federal thats aload of shit, no joking!. theses things carry diseases they only have to piss somewhere and then you come along and put your hand in it (not noin) then put your hands in your mouth and then youve contracted yellows, whats yellows i hear you say? its a nasty disease that rats carry where if you dont get it treated right away, you could die in less than a week, no bullshit! remember the beubonic plague? aka the black death!? rats where the course of that, so yes m8 they do carry diseases, the reason there here is not due to rubbish its because they came over in the 1800's on the ships. I SHOOT THEM ON SIGHT!

T

titanium_s&m

anyone go ratting? post #12
yep ice rocket its a .22 its very powerful, and i have just recently set the sight up, to improve my rat count at 50 yards, i also have a gamo r77 combat revolver in .177 with 8 shot rapid fire in 2.5 seconds this is good for maggies and pigeons. its just a hobbie of mine.

T

titanium_s&m

anyone go ratting? post #13
slappyslapnuts whats a fox bb? am talking about a webley tempest .22 pistol.

E

evanc

anyone go ratting? post #14
Can I shake your hand?

D

Devourment 138

anyone go ratting? post #15
evanc said:
Can I shake your hand?
no... but ya wanna hug these nuts?

T

Trimix

anyone go ratting? post #16
That's just silly Dev, this thread has nothing to do with BMX.

R

rocket

anyone go ratting? post #17
Trimix said:
by golly you must have read the forum index (All other stuff)...this thread isnt supossed to have didlely squat do to with bmx. :nono:

yeah thats cool titanium_s&m...i dont really kill anything live but guns is a hobby of mine too. i have a ruger .22 pistol, an AK47, and a 26 glock 9mm also getting ready to buy a .223 auto. wish i had some rats to shoot. :)

F

federal_rider12

anyone go ratting? post #18
titanium_s&m said:
federal thats aload of shit, no joking!. theses things carry diseases they only have to piss somewhere and then you come along and put your hand in it (not noin) then put your hands in your mouth and then youve contracted yellows, whats yellows i hear you say? its a nasty disease that rats carry where if you dont get it treated right away, you could die in less than a week, no bullshit! remember the beubonic plague? aka the black death!? rats where the course of that, so yes m8 they do carry diseases, the reason there here is not due to rubbish its because they came over in the 1800's on the ships. I SHOOT THEM ON SIGHT!
yeah and you know how it started? by fleas! rats could have the disease but couldnt carry it on to people the fleas did and if you dont believe me i just happened to find this on the subject

A contagious and often fatal epidemic disease caused by the bacterium Yersinia pestis, transmitted from person to person or by the bite of fleas from an infected rodent

also if rats were so dirty why would they be sold in pet shops?rats are like cats they clean themselves so you better start shooting cats too because the only rats that will carry a disease is a rat that gets shoved into a sewer and then cleans itself which still doesnt mean it will carry a disease, and rats dont like being in sewers they were forced there by us moving into there territory, but i understand if they are like in your house but they are not flithy only the ones you find in like big cities that were forced to live in the sewers because they are shy and dont like to be around people

M

Mr_Shrapnel

anyone go ratting? post #19
sing it to them brother.

T

Trimix

anyone go ratting? post #20
icerocket said:
Trimix said:
by golly you must have read the forum index (All other stuff)...this thread isnt supossed to have didlely squat do to with bmx. :nono:

yeah thats cool titanium_s&m...i dont really kill anything live but guns is a hobby of mine too. i have a ruger .22 pistol, an AK47, and a 26 glock 9mm also getting ready to buy a .223 auto. wish i had some rats to shoot. :)
You're right......dammit. :oops:

New Topics