anybody know fitrid3rOC

• Discuss anybody know fitrid3rOC in the North America (USA/Canada) forum in area BMX-Forum Community; just wondering if he shipped my frame and stuff. i'm trading him my camera and we were both suppose to ship on friday and get to eachother with... ...
D

dirtmonster

anybody know fitrid3rOC post #1
just wondering if he shipped my frame and stuff. i'm trading him my camera and we were both suppose to ship on friday and get to eachother with tracking numbers but he hasn't logged on sence friday... seems kinda fishy... not accusing him of anything just wanting to know what's goin on.

M

Marcus Poopy

anybody know fitrid3rOC post #2
imo, youve been jewed out my friend

D

dirtmonster

anybody know fitrid3rOC post #3
i'm hopin not...

Q

Quid

anybody know fitrid3rOC post #4
Yeah, I'm going to have to agree with Marcus. Did you already ship the camera?

Jake Eats Cake

Jake Eats Cake

anybody know fitrid3rOC post #5
ouch....
hopefully he hasnt screwed you over
mind you hes got a 6 itrader.. so there might be some reasonable explanation that doesnt involve him getting a free camera

D

dirtmonster

anybody know fitrid3rOC post #6
yea the cams on its way... should be there tomorrow... i hope he shipped and isnt ****ing me over...

BMXDAN

BMXDAN

anybody know fitrid3rOC post #7
nobody should accuse him of anything yet.. just wait and if you cant get in touch with him or get your stuff within a week of when your camera arrived at its destination than you should take further actions and hope your not getting ****ed over

D

dirtmonster

anybody know fitrid3rOC post #8
right that's why i said i wasn't accusing him of anything yet.

Mr. Hoffman

Mr. Hoffman

anybody know fitrid3rOC post #9
Should have traded to me,i wouldnt have jewed you over.

D

dirtmonster

anybody know fitrid3rOC post #10
lol he hasnt officially jewed me yet. i duuno if something happened to where he couldn't ship, if he got into and accident, if he's dead... so he hasn't officially screwed me yet... even if he does i can get my camera back

Jeff_Healitt

Jeff_Healitt

anybody know fitrid3rOC post #11
Tthis is why you get phone numbers.

IB Street

IB Street

anybody know fitrid3rOC post #12
jewed must not be considered racism now.

D

dirtmonster

anybody know fitrid3rOC post #13
it's only racist if you are...and i can get his phone number... i have his address and all i have to do is call information

Jeff_Healitt

Jeff_Healitt

anybody know fitrid3rOC post #14
^^^
But why i say that it's normally a good indication that you ar running the risk of being screwed if the numbers don't match up to the adress...

D

dirtmonster

anybody know fitrid3rOC post #15
well if he gave me a bogus address, i would get the number to who's ever house it was and i'm pretty sure they wouldn't be too happy about receiveing a call from some one who is pissed off and then they're gonna get pissed because the kid used their address...

Jeff_Healitt

Jeff_Healitt

anybody know fitrid3rOC post #16
No no no, I mean real adress, bogus phone number... good sign they are scamming.

I'm not saying he is I am saying in general....

D

dirtmonster

anybody know fitrid3rOC post #17
yea but it could be his cell number and information does have that... he told me it would be here today so we'll see

M

Marcus Poopy

anybody know fitrid3rOC post #18
jewed must not be considered racism now.
haha lol, i just noticed how everyone said jewed after i did. i pwn n00bz.

and no, "jewed" is not racism because jewish is not a race, its a religion. and we all know religion=hatred against others....so its a good thing that we make fun of them. (i know what your thinking...marcus is making fun of them and he says that religion causes hatred....well the way i see it, if there were no religions, then we couldnt make fun of them. and the jews wouldnt fight the arabs and the christians(george bush) wouldnt kill inoscent people in the middle east(the the f@ggot taliban wouldnt kill random people for no good reason either) my point is that its good to be nice to people and all the good thigns it says in the bible...but if you seriously go to church every sunday to hear the same thing and get your brain corrupted by all this...then all i have to say is "wow"

...haha dopeeee, i turned this into a rant woot woot go me!!

EDIT: you definatly got jewed out brosef:p

Last edited by a moderator:
mack_turtle

mack_turtle

anybody know fitrid3rOC post #19
for future reference, using the term "Jew" in that manner used above will be considered racist and violators will be warned or punished. it's a derrogatory way of referring to a group of people who can be viewed as a religion, an ethnic group or even a race depending on who you ask. using Jew in that way would make Hitler proud and offend a lot of people.

you have been warned.

you can think of some things that i cannot type due to the censor that could fall into the grey area of racist/non-racist in reference to blacks, hispanics, arabs, homosexuals, women, etc. it's best to stay away from those things.

Jake Eats Cake

Jake Eats Cake

anybody know fitrid3rOC post #20
^^
what he said ?

New Topics