Anybody have an Eastern Harvester?

• Discuss Anybody have an Eastern Harvester? in the Bike Check forum in area BMX Forum Show-Off; If you do, id like to see pictures of your bike. Mods: Sorry about not posting a bike check, but I tried using the search tool and found nothing. i... ...
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PeanusJoos

Anybody have an Eastern Harvester? post #1
If you do, id like to see pictures of your bike.

Mods: Sorry about not posting a bike check, but I tried using the search tool and found nothing. i thought it best to ask this way.

R

Ride For Pain

Anybody have an Eastern Harvester? post #2

T

troy

Anybody have an Eastern Harvester? post #3
This is dumb..

Boney

Boney

Anybody have an Eastern Harvester? post #4
Why would you buy a harvester? it has the geo of like a racing frame. Terrible geometry for tricks.

Ridehardiehard

Ridehardiehard

Anybody have an Eastern Harvester? post #5
Why would you buy a harvester? it has the geo of like a racing frame. Terrible geometry for tricks.
you are officially retarded...it has the geo of a frame for tall riders and trail riders...so maybe he is tall or rides trails.

Boney

Boney

Anybody have an Eastern Harvester? post #6
you are officially retarded...it has the geo of a frame for tall riders and trail riders...so maybe he is tall or rides trails.
Trail frames don't have holes in them, sorry sir.

T

twiztidbmxfreak1

Anybody have an Eastern Harvester? post #7
i dont see anything wrong with that bike or all that different
looks like everyone elses but maybe a bit lower in the back
if you are good at biking it doesnt matter how the geo is
you will still rock it

Boney

Boney

Anybody have an Eastern Harvester? post #8
i dont see anything wrong with that bike or all that different
looks like everyone elses but maybe a bit lower in the back
if you are good at biking it doesnt matter how the geo is
you will still rock it
k.
ask solid to make you a frame with a 22.5'' top tube, 16'' seat tube, 68* head tube, and 15.6'' chain stay, and then try a 180, and then a nose manny.

7 Broken Bottles

7 Broken Bottles

Anybody have an Eastern Harvester? post #9
k.
ask solid to make you a frame with a 22.5'' top tube, 16'' seat tube, 68* head tube, and 15.6'' chain stay, and then try a 180, and then a nose manny.

Isn't the Harvester
21.25 tt
14 chain stay
75* head tube
and a 72* seat angle?

Ridehardiehard

Ridehardiehard

Anybody have an Eastern Harvester? post #10
k.
im pretty sure he was talking about slight differences in geometry...maybe you should stop trying to be a dick and use your head...k thanks...

Boney

Boney

Anybody have an Eastern Harvester? post #11
im pretty sure he was talking about slight differences in geometry...maybe you should stop trying to be a dick and use your head...k thanks...
maybe you should know your shit before talking. If he was talking about slight differences, he should have said it. Harvester isn't a ****ing trails frame cause it has holes, and i don't know about you, but i surely wouldn't want dirt in my head tube...k thanks...

Ridehardiehard

Ridehardiehard

Anybody have an Eastern Harvester? post #12
maybe you should know your shit before talking. If he was talking about slight differences, he should have said it. Harvester isn't a ****ing trails frame cause it has holes, and i don't know about you, but i surely wouldn't want dirt in my head tube...k thanks...
im pretty sure i do know my shit..IN FACT...its you that doesnt know ur shit..

Its Pascal Guerard’s new signature frame...guess what he rides the most? TRAILS...

Boney

Boney

Anybody have an Eastern Harvester? post #13
im pretty sure i do know my shit..IN FACT...its you that doesnt know ur shit..

Its Pascal Guerard’s new signature frame...guess what he rides the most? TRAILS...
Thats cute, but really, are all of eastern products right? Because he rides trails and his frame has holes, does that make it right? nope, it doesn't. He's still going to get dirt in his head tube.
Suitable for taller riders? Certainly. Trails? not with that hole.

Ridehardiehard

Ridehardiehard

Anybody have an Eastern Harvester? post #14
Thats cute, but really, are all of eastern products right? Because he rides trails and his frame has holes, does that make it right? nope, it doesn't. He's still going to get dirt in his head tube.
Suitable for taller riders? Certainly. Trails? not with that hole.
dude you completely switched the subject from geometry to holes...go find something better to do than argue useless points on the internet...

Boney

Boney

Anybody have an Eastern Harvester? post #15
rewind.
Trail frames don't have holes in them, sorry sir.
You called me retarded because I said the Harvester is a useless frame, you said its for trails, and CORRECT trails frames dont have holes in them.

:]

mjg

mjg

Anybody have an Eastern Harvester? post #16
boney you are a fcuk just gtfo. your crying about easterns signature holes in their frame, it may be silly but that doesnt make it not a trail frame.

Ridehardiehard

Ridehardiehard

Anybody have an Eastern Harvester? post #17
rewind.

You called me retarded because I said the Harvester is a useless frame, you said its for trails, and CORRECT trails frames dont have holes in them.

:]
dude....give up...

Boney

Boney

Anybody have an Eastern Harvester? post #18
boney you are a fcuk just gtfo. your crying about easterns signature holes in their frame, it may be silly but that doesnt make it not a trail frame.
nice double negatve. I didn't know so many people wanted dirt in their headtubes! If that's the case then I'll just shut up. so what's this frame useful for then? Tall riders? Sure.

evanhay

evanhay

Anybody have an Eastern Harvester? post #19
i dont know about anyone else on here, but i sure as hell am never in a situation while riding trails where i even have a chance to get dirt in my headtube. i dont have an eastern or anything, but if i DID have a harvester it wouldnt lead to many opportunities of getting dirt in my headtube IMO.

bike ryder

bike ryder

Anybody have an Eastern Harvester? post #20
haha that argument was pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics