Any Websites? Or Stores In NY???

• Discuss Any Websites? Or Stores In NY??? in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Im looking to get a new rear tire cause im changing my sprocket to something smaller possibly 25t 28t. I want easier peddling. Any suggestions??? ...
U

umunoz

Any Websites? Or Stores In NY??? post #1
Im looking to get a new rear tire cause im changing my sprocket to something smaller possibly 25t 28t. I want easier peddling. Any suggestions???

J

Jak

Any Websites? Or Stores In NY??? post #2
tyre? erm thet wont really effect it? you mean hub?

U

umunoz

Any Websites? Or Stores In NY??? post #3
My bad I meant wheel. As in the entire wheel including the hub.

U

umunoz

Any Websites? Or Stores In NY??? post #4
And could I just get the hub instead of having to buy the whole wheel? Wouldnt it save me money and my wheels are brand new. I wouldnt mind relacing the rims and push comes to shove i could always get it done because i want olive colored spokes anyway.

frostedbutts

frostedbutts

Any Websites? Or Stores In NY??? post #5
yes you can get a hub without a rim and spokes.

J

Jamie

Any Websites? Or Stores In NY??? post #7
dont order from a site. theres a number of shops there run by pro bmxers supporting the scene. Google and find out. I know one of them is called dah shop and its run by rone.

fit bike co

fit bike co

Any Websites? Or Stores In NY??? post #8
it depends if you can wheel build or not. if you're willing to step up to the challange of doing a wheel build. go for it. buy a hub.

if your scared you will **** up royally and scratch ur rim or something. buy a custom/pre-made wheel. im sure danscomp can hook you up. give them a ring.

if you need to find a sk8/bmx shop in NY i suggest going to:

super baddass site

alloverdajoint

alloverdajoint

Any Websites? Or Stores In NY??? post #9
where in NY are you??

IB Street

IB Street

Any Websites? Or Stores In NY??? post #10
dont order from a site. theres a number of shops there run by pro bmxers supporting the scene. Google and find out. I know one of them is called dah shop and its run by rone.
Yeah if your in NY your bound to have a local store by you who will help you out man.

U

umunoz

Any Websites? Or Stores In NY??? post #11
Im in Queens - Good lookin out guys! I might hit up a bmx shop tomorrow - Im dying to get my bike up and running i want the eastern bidirectional wheel and a tree co original sprocket but im worried im gonna have to change my crank too. Oh well I guess Ill find out tomorrow - Thanks Again! And anything in Queens, New York???

alloverdajoint

alloverdajoint

Any Websites? Or Stores In NY??? post #12
Im in Queens - Good lookin out guys! I might hit up a bmx shop tomorrow - Im dying to get my bike up and running i want the eastern bidirectional wheel and a tree co original sprocket but im worried im gonna have to change my crank too. Oh well I guess Ill find out tomorrow - Thanks Again! And anything in Queens, New York???
FORMATNY.COM!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nigel and the crew will help and hook you up.

New Topics