Any Riders in leeds?

• Discuss Any Riders in leeds? in the Events & Rider Hookup! forum in area BMX-Forum Community; I'm just getting back into BMX again and was wondering if there's any riders in the Leeds area somewhere near my age (25)? ...
R

Robf781

Any Riders in leeds? post #1
I'm just getting back into BMX again and was wondering if there's any riders in the Leeds area somewhere near my age (25)?

donkeysrock

donkeysrock

Any Riders in leeds? post #2
just get your self down to the works or hyde park plenty of riders around i've got ten years on you does that make me to old to ride with :D

R

Robf781

Any Riders in leeds? post #3
No that's comforting, at least I can tell everyone it's not a kids sport like people keep saying :D

I'm planning on taking a trip down to the works before too long, got to brush up a bit first though, it's ages since I rode so I'm more then a bit rusty.

Maybe I'll see you down there. :wink:

Graphz

Graphz

Any Riders in leeds? post #4
i go the works pretty often, if you see me about 5'7 red frame and kinked bars, its a good park for all levels so its worth goin

Bainbridge

Bainbridge

Any Riders in leeds? post #5
only problem with the works is the price :/ expensssiive.

i prefer hyde but theres twats and druggies, so i go at 8 30 in the morning usually.

R

Robf781

Any Riders in leeds? post #6
How much is it at the works anyway? I have a couple of localish outdoor parks to try out but not been to the indoor one yet.

Bainbridge

Bainbridge

Any Riders in leeds? post #7
http://www.theworksskatepark.com/- prices will be on there somewhere, it gets ridiculously packed in holiday and on weekends, only time i'd consider going was if i skived school, and THAT is wrong :)

R

Robf781

Any Riders in leeds? post #9
Cheers for that, we could organise a meet with some coaching. 5 of us for a 5er each for an hour? Could be interesting

New Topics