Annoying Emails

• Discuss Annoying Emails in the BMX-Forum Liaison forum in area BMX-Forum Office; Is there any way i can turn off that stupid shit that sends me 10 emails a day informing me of new posts in threads? Its starting to **** me off... ...
H

hopwhip

Annoying Emails post #1
Is there any way i can turn off that stupid shit that sends me 10 emails a day informing me of new posts in threads? Its starting to **** me off.

thankyou.

M

marks86

Annoying Emails post #2
ya bro I need to no this too

H4RDLander

H4RDLander

Annoying Emails post #3
i dont knw, since i hav 900 unread messages on my email right now.. xD

Biggles

Biggles

Annoying Emails post #4
I tried, and thought i succeeded, as it said it wouldn't subscribe me to any more threads, but i keep getting them!

H

hopwhip

Annoying Emails post #5
Well im glad there is others.

I think a mod may have to turn that feature off PERMANETLY!

Sick Boy

Sick Boy

Annoying Emails post #6
Mark as spam?

TrikeKid

TrikeKid

Annoying Emails post #7
Change your subscription options and delete your current thread subscriptions.

T

Trimix

Annoying Emails post #8
Is there any way i can turn off that stupid shit that sends me 10 emails a day informing me of new posts in threads? Its starting to **** me off.

thankyou.
Sorry I didn't catch this earlier.

On the left index, go to "User CP". Then click on "Edit Options", under 'Settings and Options'. Scroll down and find "Thread Subscription Mode", and then in the pull down menu choose "no email notification".

:wink:

W

Wynex

Annoying Emails post #9
H

hopwhip

Annoying Emails post #10
Yep got it now, thanks trimix and the Wynex.

Wombles

Wombles

Annoying Emails post #11
please inform me on why i get emails, up to 5 a day, sayin that some threads had changed.... thats annoying.... i have my thing as you said before but i get these...

W

Wynex

Annoying Emails post #12
please inform me on why i get emails, up to 5 a day, sayin that some threads had changed.... thats annoying.... i have my thing as you said before but i get these...
I've deleted all subscriptions of your account.

New Topics