animal hamilton pc pedals good or bad

• Discuss animal hamilton pc pedals good or bad in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; All my bmx comrades tell me animal hamilton pedals arnt worth a crap and the warp and bend more then they should any suggestions:lol: ...
J

john swartz

animal hamilton pc pedals good or bad post #1
All my bmx comrades tell me animal hamilton pedals arnt worth a crap and the warp and bend more then they should

any suggestions:lol:

J

Jamie

animal hamilton pc pedals good or bad post #2
Bad. all plastic pedals are nothing compared to metal ones. I suggest Odyssey trailmixes.

street meat

street meat

animal hamilton pc pedals good or bad post #3
well not tried them but odyssey last a good 2month, then mine start to crack, gunna try the new eclat ones, looks like they have more pins

J

johnny homeless

animal hamilton pc pedals good or bad post #4
i like them better than odyssey pc's.

J

john swartz

animal hamilton pc pedals good or bad post #5
well im trying to reduce wait drasticaly i cant afford anew frame so im riding my sputnic till then

J

john swartz

animal hamilton pc pedals good or bad post #6
also what is the bunny hop under my name

K

Karl H. Marx

animal hamilton pc pedals good or bad post #7
Bad. all plastic pedals are nothing compared to metal ones. I suggest Odyssey trailmixes.
He's right.

Plastics are grippy enough unless you have a wet shoe then they get a bit slippy. Not unbearable though.
Metals are good all the time.

bike ryder

bike ryder

animal hamilton pc pedals good or bad post #8
i heard the animal pcs have more grip then the oddy pcs

J

john swartz

animal hamilton pc pedals good or bad post #9
im new to this site so bear with me while i figure it out

J

john swartz

animal hamilton pc pedals good or bad post #10
so what ur saying is screw the hamiltons and get metal what about primo tenderizers

J

johnny homeless

animal hamilton pc pedals good or bad post #11
Jake Eats Cake

Jake Eats Cake

animal hamilton pc pedals good or bad post #12
also what is the bunny hop under my name

bunnyhop is to do with the amount of posts you have made on the forum..

the more posts you have the better trick ... for example ive got over 1500 posts so my tricks a tailwhip

street meat

street meat

animal hamilton pc pedals good or bad post #13
dont just screw plastic, i used to rep metal all the time, but i got plastic and i was like what is the difference? aslong as your soles arnt knackered on your shoes mine grip rain or shine, people are just haters

aerwubby

aerwubby

animal hamilton pc pedals good or bad post #14
They grip so much better than Oddy PC's. Get them if you don't do pedal slides/stalls. I used to, but stopped. I'm probably going to be Ruben pedals next because I miss doing pedal tricks.

90psi

90psi

animal hamilton pc pedals good or bad post #15
i love my pedals and come in some sick colours

S

SCOTTG

animal hamilton pc pedals good or bad post #16
there so much better then the ody pcs
defo get them

M

Marcus Poopy

animal hamilton pc pedals good or bad post #17
well im trying to reduce wait drasticaly i cant afford anew frame so im riding my sputnic till then
yeah cuz the sub 5lbs sputnic frames are sooo heavy:roll:

Blackjack13

Blackjack13

animal hamilton pc pedals good or bad post #18
They're meant to be better than the PCs as so far as grip due to the extra 'texture' and the Eclat ones are meant to be even better. I love my Shadow Nostra PC - tonnes of grip but that's down to having pins a mile long compared to any knurling.

If you want a sound investment, as plastic will get nerfed pretty quick with any sort of grind/stall, get the SEALED Odyssey JC Trailmix (I would but they are abit out of my price range ATM).

Random point - Finally got my custom build done - pics coming soon (w/ plastic Nostras!)

Boney

Boney

animal hamilton pc pedals good or bad post #19
I rode trailmixes and like them, then i rode Ody PC's and loved them a lot more than trailmixes, and then i rode animal PC's, and i want to hump them.

Better than trailmixes, and Odyssey PC.

New Topics