Amateur Videos

• Discuss Amateur Videos in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Hey can people send me some amateur videos on aim? or put up a link.. i like watching it cause it gives me ideas of what i should learn or what other... ...
  • Tags bmx video
E

EPMD

Amateur Videos post #1
Hey can people send me some amateur videos on aim? or put up a link.. i like watching it cause it gives me ideas of what i should learn or what other people are doing right now

F

federal_rider12

Amateur Videos post #4
get on kazaa u can find lots of amateur videos and theyll give u lots of ideas for bed :wink: :lol: i just had to say that but really i dunno of ne but sometimes kazaa really actually has kids put up there vids of ridin and its good

RuLe

RuLe

Amateur Videos post #6
I

infantry43RIDER

Amateur Videos post #7
dude that site is not ***...its awesome.
i just downloaded like 7 vids today..it never says i downloaded to many anymore it kicks ass.

RuLe

RuLe

Amateur Videos post #8
its probably the size of the videos that stops you. because i viewed 4 videos and 1 of them where 40mb and then other was 28mb probably a max of 100mb a day but its bullshit. they site is cool but that pissed me off

I

infantry43RIDER

Amateur Videos post #9
can't be that either.
i pretty much downloaded all the top rated BMX ones that i thought were cool and they went well over 100mb.

E

EPMD

Amateur Videos post #10
For me they take so long and i only downlaoded 1 and it said i downloaded 5! 8O :? andi just went in and signed in and said i had 3 free ones for today... pfft

RuLe

RuLe

Amateur Videos post #11
EPMD said:
For me they take so long and i only downlaoded 1 and it said i downloaded 5! 8O :? andi just went in and signed in and said i had 3 free ones for today... pfft

yea it counted 1 of the videos i watched 2 times. and of course it was the big 40mb one... anyways i dont no why it tells you you can download more. i cant

G

Amateur Videos post #12
send them a virus. the bastards :twisted:

New Topics