alrighty time for a new bike

D

darkd3vil

alrighty time for a new bike post #1
okay its time for a new bike i plan to keep this frame for a wile and upgrade shit and shit bends/breaks so here i got a list of bikes i am looking at, feel free to add your own suggestions but i need a bike with a 21'' top tube but i could go with a 20.75 and run a longer stem and im trying to keep it under 300 usd. heres the list:
Nirve vise
wtp dardevil (only drawback is the weight)
or a easter jane and just adjust to the frame.
well thats all i can think of any suggestion/comments will be appricated o0o and ive been riding for powerlite ditch for 2 yrs and i know how to ride so dont call me a poser

415fsxrules

alrighty time for a new bike post #2
why do u want a 21" bike ??? you should be fine with 20.5 even if u are a big guy

D

darkd3vil

alrighty time for a new bike post #3
im 6'1 will a 21.5 be alright for me?? i just want it to be able to move in the air well for like turndowns and what not

G

alrighty time for a new bike post #4
All the bikes you listed are shit!, buy a good frame and build up a good bike, dont just buy ****ing completes, they suck. Out

P

Parma John

alrighty time for a new bike post #5
S&M dirtbike classic 20.75
light, strong, and cheap

L

leon_luxton

alrighty time for a new bike post #6
complete bikes are cheaper 8)

G

alrighty time for a new bike post #7
Does not matter if they ar cheaper. If you want to ride seriously you need to ride something good, you cant go around on something which you wll change after a little while(well you can but you will waste some/alot of money). If you build some thing up you will save money in the long term and have a good bike. Out :lol: - i think this stuff out

L

leon_luxton

alrighty time for a new bike post #8
yeah,thats true. :idea: good thinkin S-A-M!!! :idea:

G

alrighty time for a new bike post #9
Thank You 8)

415fsxrules

alrighty time for a new bike post #10
yes sam is very right but if you dont have something to ride while u are building this deadly custom bike what are u gonna ride if u have no $????

D

darkd3vil

alrighty time for a new bike post #11
my problem exactly....... i need a new bike but well i guess i could put nice parts on my bike i got now but the frame is *** the dropouts are 3/8's so i would have to get flat 14mm and shit so should i just upgrade parts and stuff and well over time buy better ones and when it comes time a new frame

New Topics