Alleyoop 180

• Discuss Alleyoop 180 in the Street Riding forum in area BMX-Forum Community; An alley oop 180 is when you spin the opposite way than you would normally 180 right? Because I can do this now. ...
V

Vector

Alleyoop 180 post #1
An alley oop 180 is when you spin the opposite way than you would normally 180 right? Because I can do this now.

Minitrix

Minitrix

Alleyoop 180 post #2
Nope.
An alley-oop is when you're riding on like a bank or something, riding angled to the left, say, and then you spin to the right.

V

Vector

Alleyoop 180 post #3
Ah, so what do you call this then? Just a 180 the harder way?

DislikesSkaters

DislikesSkaters

Alleyoop 180 post #4
Opposite 180.

A

allgame91

Alleyoop 180 post #5
its when you rotate opposite direction u are going. its ususally done in a bowl, qo, bank, etc.

M

Molesrkool

Alleyoop 180 post #6
say your travelling right up a bank.. but then rotate to your left so you travel one way but spin the other

D

dawson

Alleyoop 180 post #7
an alleyoop *should* be a 270

where you go in at a 45* angle up and come out of it at a 45* angle down, facing the same way both times, so you spin the opposite way to what your facing.

M

Molesrkool

Alleyoop 180 post #8
yeh a alley oop is very close to a 270^^

probably closer than a 180..

V

Vector

Alleyoop 180 post #9
Ah I see

Brad

Brad

Alleyoop 180 post #10
Isn't it travelling backwards in the air? Alleyoops are easier than a standard 180 and look alot better.

D

dawson

Alleyoop 180 post #11
Isn't it travelling backwards in the air? Alleyoops are easier than a standard 180 and look alot better.
It isnt. Theyre not. And they do.

D

dirkadirka

Alleyoop 180 post #12
prob close to a 220 orsomething

they are fun on banks and shit

New Topics