All new photog site.

• Discuss All new photog site. in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; Ok, I lied. 90% of the content is the same, but I added a lot of new shit, Also, my new server is like, 10x faster, so you browse it all the faster... ...
  • Tags photo
E

evanc

All new photog site. post #1
Ok, I lied. 90% of the content is the same, but I added a lot of new shit, Also, my new server is like, 10x faster, so you browse it all the faster. Yeah, go ahead and check it out...

http://kickersny.com

E

evanc

All new photog site. post #2
:(

I

infantry43RIDER

All new photog site. post #3
its awesome.

turn the frown upside down.

C

casperh

All new photog site. post #4
your site is large or my computer is too slow.. nice pics as usual

F

FOL

All new photog site. post #5
good to browse these days. I'm not a big fan of your colorscheme's and such, but what the hell :) nice oictures.

btw if I click evan, the small pictures on the left are not working properly.

E

evanc

All new photog site. post #6
Thanks for pointing that out, man. I had to do some re-organizing and forgot to update the HTML. I'm glad you guys like it. Thanks.

E

EPMD

All new photog site. post #7
Nice site man..

I registered for you too :D

keep up the good work

E

evanc

All new photog site. post #8
Haha, thanks EPMD. You're the man.

FOL - If you could change the color scheme, what colors would it involve? (Same patterns, but different colors).

F

FOL

All new photog site. post #9
sorry man, I'm certainly not good with color schemes and such, I'm no webdesigner at all. I can only judge if I like it or not heh :/

try to find some random sites (professionalsites that is) and check what colors they got. I'm mostly a fan of not too many colors and grayscale like sites, like this forum.

W

William

All new photog site. post #10
sick your site looks good, nice pictures. :prost:

E

evanc

All new photog site. post #11
FOL said:
sorry man, I'm certainly not good with color schemes and such, I'm no webdesigner at all. I can only judge if I like it or not heh :/

try to find some random sites (professionalsites that is) and check what colors they got. I'm mostly a fan of not too many colors and grayscale like sites, like this forum.
Well, I'm currently toying around with the idea of the user being able to select from a list of pre-made color schemes. So, yeah, i'll keep you posted. I don't know when I'll be done, however. I'm just learning Java, and I've gotten it to work, but I want it to work using CSS sheets. Yeah.

E

evanc

All new photog site. post #12

New Topics