[News] alienation Skylark rim

• Discuss alienation Skylark rim in the BMX News forum in area BMX-Forum Community; hey searched and I didn't find any posts if its old lock! Material: 6061 T6, 7003E T6 Walls: Double Joint: Sleeved Weight: 390g... ...
D

DavoRidesBikes

alienation Skylark rim post #1
hey
searched and I didn't find any posts
if its old lock!

Material: 6061 T6, 7003E T6

Walls: Double

Joint: Sleeved

Weight: 390g

Diameter: 406 (20”)

Drilling: 28, 32, 36

Valve: AV

Sidewall: N/A

ERD: 388

Colors: black, blue, chrome, red, select powdercoat

http://www.alienationbmx.com/images/products/rims/skylarktn.jpg

JohnW

JohnW

alienation Skylark rim post #2
Racing rim. I hate alienation anyways, hopefully no one buys it.

M

Marcus Poopy

alienation Skylark rim post #3
i dont get alienation. i remember never hearing about them at all and then suddenly they just popped up out of nowhere with 300trillion products. that was like 4 months ago, now they have at least 800trillion product. im confused.

D

DavoRidesBikes

alienation Skylark rim post #4
haha ^^ yeah I know what you mean

they make a few decent products, like the blacksheep

but the rest is a bit eh.

Enigma

Enigma

alienation Skylark rim post #5
they were a MTB company and then they expanded into bmx

that's why they just kinda came out of no were

JohnW

JohnW

alienation Skylark rim post #6
they were a MTB company and then they expanded into bmx

that's why they just kinda came out of no were
They need to go back to MTB and stay out of BMX.

newrider3

newrider3

alienation Skylark rim post #7
I wonder who they stole this one from.

Funday

Funday

alienation Skylark rim post #8
i dont get alienation. i remember never hearing about them at all and then suddenly they just popped up out of nowhere with 300trillion products. that was like 4 months ago, now they have at least 800trillion product. im confused.
one day i go into my local bike shop. every bike has sun rims.
a month later. every bike has alienation.

sun rims were 1st and best

Pickles

Pickles

alienation Skylark rim post #9
how about....theyre a new company eh?

they were new last year,Haro grabbed some of their rims and thats how they came on to the scene. A lot of other companies grabbed them for rims too

F

FreeFall

alienation Skylark rim post #10
eastern uses them now

DangeRoss

DangeRoss

alienation Skylark rim post #11
I got a delinquent (sp) on my rear in 36 and its held up longer than i expected, but next time im in the market i wont be a cheapskate and spend 30 extra dollars for a ribcage.

S

screwglue

alienation Skylark rim post #12
Racing rim. I hate alienation anyways, hopefully no one buys it.
Hey bmx forum has a shitload of racers on here too. There just not as big of trolls i guess.

M

MATRIX

alienation Skylark rim post #13
They make some GREAT rims, don't knock them. A guy I ride with has some and they hold up to him...and he is a beat.

J

jawn

alienation Skylark rim post #14
Their rims are hit & miss. Copies of Odsy/Alex rims which are decent, but with small changes that might undermine that & cheap construction. The Black Sheep isn't even welded for instance!

T

Timthekid

alienation Skylark rim post #15
Their rims are hit & miss. Copies of Odsy/Alex rims which are decent, but with small changes that might undermine that & cheap construction. The Black Sheep isn't even welded for instance!
most rims are made the same, alienation aint bad, they got good shit, u cant diss em to cause theyre only a year old, they just jumped on they gotta work things out..

J

jawn

alienation Skylark rim post #16
^ Decent rims aren't pinned or sleeved, they are welded. Odyssey for example have no pinned or sleeved rims, because it's not worth saving a few bucks over.

JohnW

JohnW

alienation Skylark rim post #17
most rims are made the same, alienation aint bad, they got good shit, u cant diss em to cause theyre only a year old, they just jumped on they gotta work things out..
You can diss them because they're douchebags and bring no innovation into BMX. They just copy everyone else. The rep who went on bikeguide was an ass too.

T

troy

alienation Skylark rim post #18
My old FIT complete used them.

DAN1991

DAN1991

alienation Skylark rim post #20
I know a couple of people with their rims and say they're alright.

New Topics