Alex Triple wall SET or SUn BFR set

• Discuss Alex Triple wall SET or SUn BFR set in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; the alex triple wall is front and back i dont no how good the hubs are or anything but if u had a choice alex triple wall set - 139.99 or... ...
  • Tags vert
RuLe

RuLe

Alex Triple wall SET or SUn BFR set post #1
the alex triple wall is front and back i dont no how good the hubs are or anything but if u had a choice

alex triple wall set - 139.99

or

SUN bfr rim set silver or black not chrome but they come laced to nearly bullet proof hubs

SUN BFR set - 149.99

which one would you buy, remember alex triple walls are heavy but i told primo to go with the alex triple walls because more bling bling with the chrome and high sidewalls and triple wall are the strongest rims so primo wouldnt bend them. never rode sun bfr set or even seen them... what do you think primo should do?

which kind of rims to buy between sun bfr or alex triple walls

fitvanhoman666

fitvanhoman666

Alex Triple wall SET or SUn BFR set post #2
theres no reason in the world why you would need triple walls, even if you are not smooth...get the bfrs

D

Deliciouspeed

Alex Triple wall SET or SUn BFR set post #3
BFR or hazard lite. The hazard lite will be stronger with similar weight.

X

XIII

Alex Triple wall SET or SUn BFR set post #4
do NOT get the Triple walls from dans (not hte stovk ones) they have poverty hubs and they ****ing suck!...

I say Odyssey Hazard Lites or Primo Hula Hoops if anything....

are the BFR's like a new trend or something? ...lol

RuLe

RuLe

Alex Triple wall SET or SUn BFR set post #5
o alright so ill tell him to buy the BFR's

for my question

how much would it cost to get a custom rim hub and spokes at dans... do they charge all the parts seprately because say u buy a alex triple wall and a poverty hub it will cost more correct...

because if u think of it the profile hub is 210 and if u want it laced with black spokes 16 bucks and if u want it laced to a alex triple wall 40 or something and then u need the cog for profile cassette - 18 bucks.

Now i wonder if albes would charge less or not mmm.... i need to look into that but ill wait tell something happens to my haro cassette but i always liek to look into products and prices

F

federal_rider12

Alex Triple wall SET or SUn BFR set post #6
bfrs for sure

O

oibmxpunx

Alex Triple wall SET or SUn BFR set post #7
RuLe said:
because if u think of it the profile hub is 210 and if u want it laced with black spokes 16 bucks and if u want it laced to a alex triple wall 40 or something and then u need the cog for profile cassette - 18 bucks.
that will cost u $239.95 at albes that have a custem wheel billeder on there site

RuLe

RuLe

Alex Triple wall SET or SUn BFR set post #8
yea i checked it out right after i posted and dam i really thinking about doing that. (not any time soon but when time comes)

whats better odyssey lite chrome or primo pula hoop chrome

and if they are about the same strength tell me which one has a higher sidewall

O

oibmxpunx

Alex Triple wall SET or SUn BFR set post #9
odyssey fo'so'

D

Deliciouspeed

Alex Triple wall SET or SUn BFR set post #10
I like that, fo sho.
I agree.

S

Super S***

Alex Triple wall SET or SUn BFR set post #11
i was just wondering what triple rims actuly look like. i think i know but im not quite sure. could anyone help me out

F

federal_rider12

Alex Triple wall SET or SUn BFR set post #12
triple walls really are no different in looks other then having a taller sidewall. the difference is on the inside

M

Mr_Shrapnel

Alex Triple wall SET or SUn BFR set post #13
you should not get any rim unless your ones are mashed, i would wager that there is not much wrong with your rims at all.

RuLe

RuLe

Alex Triple wall SET or SUn BFR set post #14
Mr_Shrapnel said:
you should not get any rim unless your ones are mashed, i would wager that there is not much wrong with your rims at all.

i didnt say my rims

my friends and its are money so dont worry about what we can or cant buy

all i asked what was better but dont make predictions about if we got messed up rims or not you dont no

X

XIII

Alex Triple wall SET or SUn BFR set post #15
I prefer Primo Hulahoops because I like taller side Walls and they are nice and strong like Hazard Lites... I reccomend Hulahoops but Hazard Lites arte nice as well.... with Hulahoops, more chrome will be seen :D

RuLe

RuLe

Alex Triple wall SET or SUn BFR set post #16
primo rims = chrome come off

New Topics