Albe's MailOrder Form!!!!!

• Discuss Albe's MailOrder Form!!!!! in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; hey guys i wanna buy from albes cus theyre quicker and cheaper than dans and i can only buy from mail order but i dont know how to get their mailorder... ...
fitbike61

fitbike61

Albe's MailOrder Form!!!!! post #1
hey guys i wanna buy from albes cus theyre quicker and cheaper than dans and i can only buy from mail order but i dont know how to get their mailorder form of the internet cus it isnt hyperlinked. does anybody know where to get it?! help please and thankyou!

:D

fitbike61

fitbike61

Albe's MailOrder Form!!!!! post #2
oh and my dans order never came since the 12th. what do u think happend?

M

MATRIX

Albe's MailOrder Form!!!!! post #3
oh and my dans order never came since the 12th. what do u think happend?
READ the fine print on your order. They will SOMETIMES hold an order till they get a part that wasn't in stock when they gathered the other stuff.

Call them, REMEMBER yesterday was a holiday, so it may just be delayed. Takes 5-7 days(don't include sunday and the holiday) going UPS ground as DANS normaly ships.

fitbike61

fitbike61

Albe's MailOrder Form!!!!! post #4
ok i checked just now on their site and everything i ordered, is in stock. but i dont get what u mean by "read the fine print on your order". i mail ordered it so i dunno what there is to read.

k i mailed on the 12th, which was 17 days ago and as u said disclude the sundays, and there were 3 sundays and 1 holiday so thats 14 days. everything is in stock and its been 2 weeks so far discluding sundays and holidays. is that normal? cus i ordered more things in the past and it took a 9 days (discluding sundays) max.

well i wanna make sure this doesnt happen again so anybody got a way to find the albes mail order form? albes hasnt gotten to return to my email. anybody that has a bikeguide account ask somebody on the albes store? it would really help. thanks

M

MATRIX

Albe's MailOrder Form!!!!! post #5
ok i checked just now on their site and everything i ordered, is in stock. but i dont get what u mean by "read the fine print on your order". i mail ordered it so i dunno what there is to read.

k i mailed on the 12th, which was 17 days ago and as u said disclude the sundays, and there were 3 sundays and 1 holiday so thats 14 days. everything is in stock and its been 2 weeks so far discluding sundays and holidays. is that normal? cus i ordered more things in the past and it took a 9 days (discluding sundays) max.

well i wanna make sure this doesnt happen again so anybody got a way to find the albes mail order form? albes hasnt gotten to return to my email. anybody that has a bikeguide account ask somebody on the albes store? it would really help. thanks
I'd call and see if it has shipped. If you MAILED Dans a parts list, then you have to include the time it took for them to recive it(3-7 days).

Call ALBES, I normaly call in my orders, then fax it to them. That way I know they are filling the order, plus I have a copy of what they sign(the fax). So, if it takes awhile I can call and ask for who I ordered from...seeing I have his name.

fitbike61

fitbike61

Albe's MailOrder Form!!!!! post #6
so just call them and tell them what i want to order and theyre gonna want some kinda credit card number? just curious what exactly they ask for. it says to call them for a collect on delivery order. can i phone order without c.o.d. ordering and with credit card?

Last edited:

New Topics