Albertsons FUN --- video

• Discuss Albertsons FUN --- video in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; i didnt edit this one (only added music) . i just recorded clips from that day and put them together but didnt edit anything but my friend adam is... ...
  • Tags 180 manual video
RuLe

RuLe

Albertsons FUN --- video post #1
i didnt edit this one (only added music) . i just recorded clips from that day and put them together but didnt edit anything but my friend adam is good. At least i got the manuall to pro hop up curb :)

manuall 180 i want to learn :(

Right click and save target so it dont buffer and take long on the site
Video taken October around Halloween of 2003

http://www.ugngaming.com/files/albertsonsfun.WMV

M

Mr_Shrapnel

Albertsons FUN --- video post #2
Just out of curiosity rule, how long has the guy who was doing those kind of wall ride things been riding? And why was he resting against the wall like that at the end? Oh and why do you call it a "pro" hop manuel, not just a hop manuel?

I actually want to know those answers and I don't mean it to sound like im asking in a insulting/sarcastic way or anything im just curious.

I

infantry43RIDER

Albertsons FUN --- video post #3
so is that you that did the first bunnyhop manual then?

and what the hell was that kid trying at the end...????

F

FOL

Albertsons FUN --- video post #4
a bit too often that manual to the wall....2 times is nice, but it keeps going on and on...

Anyway he can manual nicely, also getting more speed...I looked at the video and noticed his ass is much more to the back and lower. New practising knowledge :p

C

casperh

Albertsons FUN --- video post #5
Mr_Shrapnel said:
Just out of curiosity rule, how long has the guy who was doing those kind of wall ride things been riding? And why was he resting against the wall like that at the end? Oh and why do you call it a "pro" hop manuel, not just a hop manuel?

I actually want to know those answers and I don't mean it to sound like im asking in a insulting/sarcastic way or anything im just curious.

you should really see earlier topics cause we discussed a lot about this pro hop and bunny hop stfu

RuLe

RuLe

Albertsons FUN --- video post #6
the best trick was the wallride to manuall 180 rollout off curb

the guy was just messin around. liek i said i didnt edit the video. i just recorded clips from the video 1 by 1 and never took some of those out. i think it was pretty kool, hop up the curb to a manuall then sit on the wall then get speed again and manuall after

I

infantry43RIDER

Albertsons FUN --- video post #7
yea...kinda...but he was doing bitch cranks when manualling again after the wall sit thing.

E

EPMD

Albertsons FUN --- video post #8
Cool video.. i always like to watch amateur videos..

fenixbykeco

fenixbykeco

Albertsons FUN --- video post #9
I didn't like the music. I hate Linkin Park.

Keep riding.

I

infantry43RIDER

Albertsons FUN --- video post #10
i agree with you on the music selection fenix.

RuLe

RuLe

Albertsons FUN --- video post #11
infantry43RIDER said:
yea...kinda...but he was doing bitch cranks when manualling again after the wall sit thing.

i no hes better then you and plus. how are u suppost to get speed off a wall without pedaling a bit? Again for like the 10th time. - DUMBASS

E

EPMD

Albertsons FUN --- video post #12
infantry43RIDER said:
i agree with you on the music selection fenix.
i second that...

RuLe

RuLe

Albertsons FUN --- video post #13
what im a suppost to do. do some special shit and have everyone be able to add their faviorte to the video?

I no not ever one likes linken park but i do and i made the video thats all that matters. If you dotn liek the music plz dont watch my video's again

S

sentaafEQpovar

Albertsons FUN --- video post #14
use the word know isntead of no, there is a very big difference, and its annoying having to take time realizing wha tu saying....

damn, did that guy bunny hop to manuel over shopping cart or just bunnyhop over it? that was dan nice... for sum reason, i think the angle, that shopping cart looked small, was it small or just angle... cuas ei wanna try that now...

i wannna practice manuels....

damn, me and pobie need to start riding street at night once it gets to dark at my trails.....

you guys seem to be at my level of riding street

RuLe

RuLe

Albertsons FUN --- video post #15
i got simple stuff but the best street things i can do (because i only ride the streets) i can do 180 rollout 180 on flatground, off curbs, and manuall 200feet about. ^ that manuall in that video was far but not as far as i can actually go. but i can do normal easy stuff like pro hops, clear gaps, barspins

That guy int he video adam is like good. he went into ametuer comp's and stuff. That same day we recorded, thats when he said he entered one but it wasnt tell like 2weeks after that, but i havent talked to him lately

S

sentaafEQpovar

Albertsons FUN --- video post #16
man i remember when i won a little churchs skatepark competiton, i think i got in second plac eor sumthing

i air'd the q-pipe and did other stuff,, i forget

fenixbykeco

fenixbykeco

Albertsons FUN --- video post #17
RuLe said:
what im a suppost to do. do some special shit and have everyone be able to add their faviorte to the video?
No, if you decide to put a generally not liked among this crowd song on a video and tell us to watch it, you're supposed to to take the opinions that are going to come.

Sure, I don't like Linkin Park. That was my opinoin about the video. I will also say nice manual work and I like to mess around with weird stuff like that too.

I think I have mad cow disease :(

S

sentaafEQpovar

Albertsons FUN --- video post #18
i hope i dont get it... atm my diet is only pizza cuase all i eatis pizza and cheeseburgers

E

EPMD

Albertsons FUN --- video post #19
sentaafEQpovar said:
man i remember when i won a little churchs skatepark competiton, i think i got in second plac eor sumthing

i air'd the q-pipe and did other stuff,, i forget
I wish there was some comps around my area.. they are always fun every once in a while

F

FOL

Albertsons FUN --- video post #20
EPMD said:
Cool video.. i always like to watch amateur videos..
same here. And I like seeing some manuals, although I see them enough :p

New Topics