Al Queda

• Discuss Al Queda in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; I think that all this Al Queda shit is newsreporters dressing up like terrorists and making threats and whatnot to get people watching the news. People... ...
  • Tags news
fenixbykeco

fenixbykeco

Al Queda post #1
I think that all this Al Queda shit is newsreporters dressing up like terrorists and making threats and whatnot to get people watching the news. People were getting tired of hearing bad stuff that didnt affect them so newsreporters gave something for the public to be afraid of so people HAVE to watch the news every night to make sure the Al Queda wont be coming to their houses to ass **** them.

*conspiracy discovering mood*

S

sandmriderbmx

Al Queda post #2
are u high or just incredably stupid

fenixbykeco

fenixbykeco

Al Queda post #3
I assure you I am not high. *reciting lines from South Park*

W

William

Al Queda post #4
fenixbykeco said:
I think that all this Al Queda shit is newsreporters dressing up like terrorists and making threats and whatnot to get people watching the news.
that makes sense if your stupid! are you stupid? :?:
or are you just a jaded American?

fenixbykeco

fenixbykeco

Al Queda post #5
Damn foreigners are always putting America down.

E

evanc

Al Queda post #6
William said:
fenixbykeco said:
I think that all this Al Queda shit is newsreporters dressing up like terrorists and making threats and whatnot to get people watching the news.
that makes sense if your stupid! are you stupid? :?:
or are you just a jaded American?
What about his stupid? Did it run away or something?

fenixbykeco

fenixbykeco

Al Queda post #7
Ok so I dont really think that this is going on but it could happen.

C

casperh

Al Queda post #8
fenixbykeco said:
I assure you I am not high. *reciting lines from South Park*
screw you guys im going home

O

oibmxpunx

Al Queda post #9
wow that makes so much sence right now man sweet

W

William

Al Queda post #10
i'm not dissin the U.S.A
i'm just saying that your goverment edits out so much of the news some times you don't here the full truth. are you missunder stand the truth becasue you don't here the full truth. next time your in canada switch between cnn and global and see the difference, the story is the same, but the words are different.

R

rocket

Al Queda post #11
William said:
i'm not dissin the U.S.A
i'm just saying that your goverment edits out so much of the news some times you don't here the full truth. are you missunder stand the truth becasue you don't here the full truth. next time your in canada switch between cnn and global and see the difference, the story is the same, but the words are different.
yea this is somewhat true...but if you use the internet any American or anyone for the matter can see things that half the world will never see. what you dont see on the news is found all over the net.
For one very small example (i wont get into the overwhemling other things) just check out these pictures and most importantly the 4 videos under the 'audio slide show'. Very intense stuff about the soldiers and the war thats rarely ever on the news.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4506892

New Topics