Air Out

• Discuss Air Out in the Park and Vert forum in area BMX-Forum Community; heyhey recently learn air out properly yester day i dun bunnyhop flow with it its still abit skecty. I was wondering how do u boost up high more speed... ...
RideBmx92

RideBmx92

1,000,000th post poster
Air Out post #1
heyhey recently learn air out properly yester day i dun bunnyhop flow with it its still abit skecty. I was wondering how do u boost up high more speed or wat cuz i can get not 2 much air my mate can u lyk about rail high.

P

perfect circle

Air Out post #2
just need more speed as your comfortable with it. speed=height

B

band aid

Air Out post #3
whoa. if you re-type that in a somewhat readable way i may be able to solve your problems.

sthumack

sthumack

Air Out post #4
RideBmx92

RideBmx92

1,000,000th post poster
Air Out post #5
Ok.....How do i get high on air.
Im scared of landing skecty or what ever and stack.
So im asking how do i get high and safe? haha abit stupid
Im hiting it about medium speed landing abit sketcy its only one good quatre to get try on.
thank you for anytips

R

Robf781

Air Out post #6
High and safe? :hmm:

B

band aid

Air Out post #7
i don't know i can only air out like a foot or two..it is the scariest thing for me...although i drop of 5-6ft tings to flat..

RideBmx92

RideBmx92

1,000,000th post poster
Air Out post #8
haha i no they is no such thing as high and safe.
well i only want to know the best way to get high its speed right? im scared of case i never cased once yet....

superman92

superman92

Air Out post #9
wait.. im new to bmx - and if we are talking about the same thing then i call it amping out, is that another name for leaving the bowl

Wildbill

Wildbill

Air Out post #10
Read the how to on.. how to air. Basically though you compress your legs, as you go up the transition you straighten them out. As you come back to land in the tranny, you start compressing them.

superman92

superman92

Air Out post #11
Read the how to on.. how to air. Basically though you compress your legs, as you go up the transition you straighten them out. As you come back to land in the tranny, you start compressing them.

where is the how 2?

D

danielz

Air Out post #12
valen its in the how-to forums. u bmx noob.

if you wanna get higher i geuss go faster.

matt15

matt15

Air Out post #13
i hate Airing, all i seem to do is hang up everytime i try...but my friend told me to go faster and i did, and you dont hit your back wheel ! If you think your gonna bail you will ! Thats how i think anyways :)

M

monkeyonabike

Air Out post #15
i learned to air breakless, its good because you cant really pull out and you keep a good speed to air. you just have to go faster to get higher.

RideBmx92

RideBmx92

1,000,000th post poster
Air Out post #16
ok i learn how to keep my foot on
i keep landing sketcy landing pretty hard how do i stop that

T

Trimix

Air Out post #17
Don't pull back as much then, when you come off the coping or lip. Pulling back is how you'll find the spot, but pull back too much and you'll be landing low in the tranny, sometimes hard. Don't pull enough, and you can hang the back tire. After a while you learn you can actually case it (to a degree) and still plow through it without ending up face first. It's being scared of casing I think, that hurts people. Just my observation.

New Topics