aigh...got da doe....but cant choose...

• Discuss aigh...got da doe....but cant choose... in the Park and Vert forum in area BMX-Forum Community; right so far ive got another thread but ima cancel it since noone replys...anyhow...i want a light reliable beginner bike and its out of these two..so... ...
ben4everbuyabike

ben4everbuyabike

aigh...got da doe....but cant choose... post #2
get the gaayyyy

U

UNIVERSALBMX502

aigh...got da doe....but cant choose... post #3
dude to be honest i dont care for neither but u should go for like an eastern or something. If u got the money build u up a custom bike b/c stock bikes are not good unless u take real good care of them and fix the parts when they brake. If u spend like 6 to 7 hundred on a custom bike u wont have to keep replacing parts.

Afro-Monkey

Afro-Monkey

aigh...got da doe....but cant choose... post #4
wat...i aint gonna spend £700/1389.01 roughly on a custom...for chirst sake im 13(goin on 14) and i aint exactly pulling tailwhips or double backs am i....goh....well anyhoo...gt bump it is den from da looks of things

GOOD DAY(walk out the door dramaticly)

B

bmxbrendan

aigh...got da doe....but cant choose... post #5
don't get a bloody gt :mad: get a eastern traildigger.. i got one and it is fine... good weight and real sturdy

Wombles

Wombles

aigh...got da doe....but cant choose... post #6
out of those 2 its the GT.... your choice really.... just look around more and see if you like anythin else

Afro-Monkey

Afro-Monkey

aigh...got da doe....but cant choose... post #7
aigh thx finally someone helpin me out...ok....how bout the stolen pinch and why not not the gt bump 07..and also im thinking bout the eastern traildigger...that any good...i need a lightish, sturdy, reliable..so holla at me l8r!

Last edited:
Minitrix

Minitrix

aigh...got da doe....but cant choose... post #8
Are you black, by any chance?

A

allgame91

aigh...got da doe....but cant choose... post #9
randon question:?

Afro-Monkey

Afro-Monkey

aigh...got da doe....but cant choose... post #10
Are you black, by any chance?
Yeh im black and wat..never seen a black bmxer b4...er...ive seen one round by me...Hes goooodd....(manual down hills and stuff JESUS) why dya ask...and no im not like a super noob..im not like one of does ppl dat fink wheelies and endos r "amazing" cuz dey aint...im a real bmxer...Yeh!

Last edited:
elijah

elijah

aigh...got da doe....but cant choose... post #11
hey man im not sure how much they would be, but the wethepeople addict and specialized fuse 2 are both good (enough) complete bikes. not sure about exact prices though..

Afro-Monkey

Afro-Monkey

aigh...got da doe....but cant choose... post #12
WTP addict £300-$595...thats a lot!.....Specialized fuse 2..dats an mtb hardtail...i bmx and da specialized is £549-$1089...im a beginner and i doubt ill be allowed to spend that much...holla!

elijah

elijah

aigh...got da doe....but cant choose... post #13
oh ok, oh and the specialized P series is the hardtail MTB's ;)

well im off to bed cyall

P

PaulieWalnuts

aigh...got da doe....but cant choose... post #14
dude man you need to chill out man get the trailldigger its not that expensive and the gt will break verysoon.

Afro-Monkey

Afro-Monkey

aigh...got da doe....but cant choose... post #15
dude...i am chilled and from the looks of things im gettin the traildigger.....dude.....l8r....dude

holla.....dude

P

PaulieWalnuts

aigh...got da doe....but cant choose... post #16
where are you from

Afro-Monkey

Afro-Monkey

aigh...got da doe....but cant choose... post #17
uk..y dya ask?

azman

azman

aigh...got da doe....but cant choose... post #18