Ahh shit!

• Discuss Ahh shit! in the BMX Photography forum in area BMX Forum Show-Off; This skatepark was just built.. look at it [img]http://img30.photobucket.com/albums/v90/terrible_0ne/BMX/Misc/Mar05247.jpg[/img]... ...
  • Tags bmx photo
E

EPMD

Ahh shit! post #1
This skatepark was just built.. look at it

E

evanc

Ahh shit! post #2
Siphon? Bucket? Quickcrete?

B

BMX Man

Ahh shit! post #3
that is not ****in good

T

Trimix

Ahh shit! post #4
evanc said:
Siphon? Bucket? Quickcrete?
HAHAHA you said the same thing on the "found a pool" thread a while back, and it was funny then too.

Thats really poor planning, and construction materials if it's brand new. It should not do that. It just shouldn't.

D

Devourment 138

Ahh shit! post #5
the concrete contractors need to die....

RuLe

RuLe

Ahh shit! post #6
how many drains did they put in it? They didnt pull enough from what i see. And yea all skaterboarders and bikers and whatever their should complain to the state or where u live to fix it if its new. but i can understand if its real old

I

infantry43RIDER

Ahh shit! post #7
its not real old though...he said it was just built.
i got to admit that is kind of shitty...but there are things that you can do to get the water out and repatch the concrete...and no rule...not complain about it...do something about it yourself.

K

kyle

Ahh shit! post #8
lake jumping? except not into a lake.

C

cpb rider

Ahh shit! post #9
look at the bright side, you've got a pool there :lol:

C

custom_bmx

Ahh shit! post #10
unlucky oh well least u can go swimin i spoose

F

FOL

Ahh shit! post #11
cpb rider said:
look at the bright side, you've got a pool there :lol:
you stole my remark :D

C

casperh

Ahh shit! post #12
F

federal_rider12

Ahh shit! post #13
dude thats crap! but i just went and took pics of my "trails" that once were there and the "beautiful" skatepark ill be posting them tonight

E

EPMD

Ahh shit! post #14
yeah im not gonna complain.. i dont give a shit.. the skaters wont go there and there will be more room for bikes... and anyways the bikers are probably getting their own indoor park

P

piercerides

Ahh shit! post #15
well then your set! but it is always good to have a back up park 8O

E

evanc

Ahh shit! post #16
I don't know what you guys are crying about. I mean, do you realize how hard it is to make cement smooth as shit, but still be flexible? As soon as the weather fluctuates, it would crack because it's so smooth. I think. Plus, the water isn't bad, and the chip, you can just ride over.

P

piercerides

Ahh shit! post #17
true true but it still sucks that the contruction ppl didnt make it more practical because it wasnt supposed to happen and wouldnt have happened if they did it right

C

cpb rider

Ahh shit! post #18
P

piercerides

Ahh shit! post #19
you guys are silly

A

All_about_the_Dragon

Ahh shit! post #20
****!n pikeys i bet.

New Topics