[Advice] PayPal

• Discuss [Advice] PayPal in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; As far as I know there isn't a topic with PayPal advices. Feel free to add them :] My advice is whenever you transfer (send) money to someone, send... ...
At1x

At1x

[Advice] PayPal post #1
As far as I know there isn't a topic with PayPal advices.
Feel free to add them :]

My advice is whenever you transfer (send) money to someone, send it as a gift because then it won't charge the transfer fee.

K

knt102000

[Advice] PayPal post #2
I guess I would be the first to ask a question
If i were to pay for parts through paypal and I get scammed can i get a definite money return?

M

maras91

[Advice] PayPal post #3
i made an account for paypal a while ago, but iv got no idea how to use it.. haha
any basic tips?

At1x

At1x

[Advice] PayPal post #4
If i were to pay for parts through paypal and I get scammed can i get a definite money return?
I'm not a big expert in PayPal myself but I think that once somebody mentioned "Refund" option so you probably could fill in a form and there's a chance you'll get you money back but I can't promise anything.

i made an account for paypal a while ago, but iv got no idea how to use it.. haha
any basic tips?
PayPal is pretty easy to use and to start with, it's also a pretty handy program.
1 thing - If you ever transfer money from Credit Card to PayPal, try to stay away from e-Cheque, if you use an e-Cheque, it takes about a week for the money to get into the PayPal and if you want a refund then it takes about 2 - 4 weeks (my experience).

K

knt102000

[Advice] PayPal post #5
I'm not a big expert in PayPal myself but I think that once somebody mentioned "Refund" option so you probably could fill in a form and there's a chance you'll get you money back but I can't promise anything.

PayPal is pretty easy to use and to start with, it's also a pretty handy program.
1 thing - If you ever transfer money from Credit Card to PayPal, try to stay away from e-Cheque, if you use an e-Cheque, it takes about a week for the money to get into the PayPal and if you want a refund then it takes about 2 - 4 weeks (my experience).
ok uhhh any more advice ppl? i want to be sure to be safe

Gnagy

Gnagy

[Advice] PayPal post #6
My advise is to be sure the person is trust worthy. Get the following info before sending money and talk to them in person.

Get their address (reverse look up for a home number and name of the owner), Cell number, AIM or YIM some way to message them, and be sure they have some type of positive feedback. Follow my advise and you should be squared!

frostedbutts

frostedbutts

[Advice] PayPal post #7
can you put money from like say a visa gift card into a paypal?

cuz that way you could order stuff online from people who dont accept those cards.

K

knt102000

[Advice] PayPal post #8
can you put money from like say a visa gift card into a paypal?

cuz that way you could order stuff online from people who dont accept those cards.
certain cards they will accept some will not work but most visa should

At1x

At1x

[Advice] PayPal post #9
knt102000, follow Gnagy's advise, it'll be a whole lot safer if you do that.

K

knt102000

[Advice] PayPal post #10
thx just feels awkward asking someone for their phone number lol

At1x

At1x

[Advice] PayPal post #11
A

AlexB

[Advice] PayPal post #12
Contact Paypal.

New Topics